Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-01-2019, 02:19 AM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default A precarious pee predicament

This is a quite long and difficult pee-related dare I came up with some time ago - thought I'd finally share it in a decent form, and maybe it encourages somebody to try it and report here
I suggest to take a full day for this - depending on how you approach the challenge it could even be done during school/ work etc.

Start your day like you always do. You can even pee normally for one last time in the morning - don't worry, we got time. All you need for the dare is a plastic bottle. Not too small, but still easy to take with you, I suggest 1 liter. Fill it with water. From now on you may only drink from this bottle. However, this bottle is also the only place where your pee can go, and it's not allowed to overflow. You can only empty it by drinking whatever is in there. The only other way to get rid of your pee is (chose one of the following according to your preferences):

- Wet your pants (obviously no changing for the duration of the dare)
- Take it as an enema which you have to hold for 30 minutes
- Crossdress and use a public woman's toilet.

How much you drink during the day is your personal decision. Not drinking a lot will make your pee dark and smelly. Drinking too much will make the amount more difficult to handle. It's up to you, or to whoever gives you this dare. :-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 03-01-2019 at 02:21 AM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zeobit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk