Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2019, 10:27 AM   #1
Scatboy

Wait Give me diaper/toilet dares

I recently got diapers and want to test some out, Right now I really need to go 1&2 give me instructions for being a bad baby, anything from just messy diapers, some anal play or licking them out all is on the table, I’ll be choosing the best ones do do then reporting on them, Be quick!

Punishments for failure shall be deturmand on the dare giving

Last edited by Scatboy; 02-23-2019 at 10:40 AM.
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 10:15 AM   #2
Daveandbuttster

For the next day, you can only eat food that has spent five or more minutes in your dirty diaper. You diaper must be full of poop and pee.

kik is daveandbuttster
Daveandbuttster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #3
Scatboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveandbuttster View Post
For the next day, you can only eat food that has spent five or more minutes in your dirty diaper. You diaper must be full of poop and pee.
Love it, I’ll report back tomorrow
Old 02-24-2019, 01:48 PM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

I'm a bit late to the party, but it might be fun to find out how much your diaper will hold. Take a 0.5l enema just before going to bed, wear your diaper while sleeping. You're not allowed to use the toilet for the next 8 hours.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:54 PM   #5
Scatboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
I'm a bit late to the party, but it might be fun to find out how much your diaper will hold. Take a 0.5l enema just before going to bed, wear your diaper while sleeping. You're not allowed to use the toilet for the next 8 hours.
I like it, but may take me a day or few to get to it, got college next week so I’ll report when I’m free
Old 02-25-2019, 04:36 PM   #6
Scatboy

1st Report:
Ok it’s 11:12 and I don’t see my self eating anymore for today so I think this is a good time to report on my first dare. My day started as normal I went to college and didn’t eat anything, when I returned home I had a huge urge to shit, so I went to my room, with more pace then normal and jumped into my fresh diaper, it was only a few seconds until my log broke free, i proceeded to push a bit to get all of it to release and of course pee, luckily it was the type I like, soft, but not soft enough to be like honey or syrup, I felt this was unfair as I basically just had a somewhat squashed shit in my diaper, so I sat down a few times to get a nice sandwhich between my buttocks and diaper, first I decided to go small and got some grapes, I rinsed them off and then preceded to place around 15 grapes in my diaper, I then pulled it up and walked around a bit (didn’t want to sit to prevent them squashing) after 5 minutes I pulled my grapes out 1 by one throwing them in my mouth, the shit was kinda cold at this point which went with the cold wet grapes, first I had the descusting taste of shit, then the delicious juices, kinda like a food that tastes good and bad at the same time, when finished I pulled up my diaper and sat around for a while, this helped warm the shit up a bit, around this time I also took another piss in my diaper letting it run down this time into the shit, after a small while I was feeling hungry again so decided to go a bit bigger, looking around my house I couldn’t find much so I just went for the banana, I peeled it fully and placed it nicely in my shit, and then once again kept it in there for around 5-8 minutes, then I pulled it out, it was kinda like a nice chocolate paste over the banana, for my enjoyment I had a few sucks in the banana then tucked in, this time it was hard to get down as I could still taste the shit from earlier, but I did it, after this I went cold for a while I got some tea and just did some college work in my mess, now it was around quarter to 10 and I was starting to feel hungry again, this time I decided to go bigger for the final meal, so I got 2 slices of bread buttered them up and stuffed them down, placing them so they had 1 clean side each to allow me to place them on a table, when the time was up I placed my slices on the bench it was like a yellow brown mix of butter and shit, I was going to place my ham and then realised they also needed to bathe, so I stuck them down there, but unlike the rest I decided to really try and pee again to get the ham nice and wet, I did but only a bit came out, and I couldn’t tell if it hit, anyway I removed my shitty ham, and placed it on my shit covered bread, I then cut the sandwich in half and could even see the shitty layers over the butter and ham, I then tucked in, this was the hardest one of the lot, it had mixed verity of nice and bad, and after just 1 half I felt deacusted, but I proceeded to chow down on the last half, this was the second hardest thing I’ve ate in a long while, I then got a bottle of water to let it sit, I then disposed of my diaper, and cleaned it, I had to use a fair amount of spray to remove all the stench though.

Sorry for the lack of food however I’m on a low calorie diet for a while, so eating little has been the norm for a while, but hopefully this satisfies
The following 2 users say Thank You to Scatboy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, pee, scat, toilet