Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2019, 10:50 AM   #1
masterstoyou

Default University dares - M18

Hi all,

My life at university has not included as many dares/tasks as it should have done, please give me some more tasks to carry out. I live in halls of residence I have my own bedroom and bathroom however I share a kitchen.

Thank you in advance

-bondage, chastity, Cbt, nipple torture, shaving, wedgies, piss, hidden public, underwear, daily tasks/rules

Dislikes :
- whipping, humiliation

Limits :

- public, family and friends, blood permanent, cross dressing, scat
masterstoyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:06 AM   #2
UV2

Let’s start with some simple rules:

Every morning roll a die if it is even then you must plug your ass before you leave your room and keep it plugged all day whenever you’re outside of your room
If it is odd you must plug your ass before you enter your room and keep it plugged whenever you are in your room.

Every morning when you get up edge 5 times but between each edge you must take a rubber and and snap the shaft on your penis just below the head 10 times

Also you can only wear thong underwear Monday-Friday

limits: family, very high risk, scat, blood, hard to clean up, photos including face, urethra insertion

Toys

PM’s

kik : harder_miss
UV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:10 AM   #3
masterstoyou

Thank you for these tasks I am afraid that I do not have any plugs or things, could you make some changes?

-bondage, chastity, Cbt, nipple torture, shaving, wedgies, piss, hidden public, underwear, daily tasks/rules

Dislikes :
- whipping, humiliation

Limits :

Old 02-22-2019, 11:48 AM   #4
UV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterstoyou View Post
Thank you for these tasks I am afraid that I do not have any plugs or things, could you make some changes?
Hmm well for starters you should get a plug they are pretty cheep. When you do get one then you can perform that dare.

How about anytime you’re in you’re room you must be completely naked.

Whenever you shower you must tie a string from each ball to your big toe, you can only remove the string after you have edged 10 times following the rules from my first dare about edging

limits: family, very high risk, scat, blood, hard to clean up, photos including face, urethra insertion

Toys

PM’s

kik : harder_miss
UV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:56 AM   #5
masterstoyou

Thank you for the advice, I will look into buying one

And thank you for the additional tasks that you have given me

Dislikes :
- whipping, humiliation

Limits :

Old 02-23-2019, 01:03 AM   #6
shadowking00
getDare Sweetheart

every time you go to leave your room, stop at the door, pull your cock out over your waistband without undoing them (hold them down with your other hand if needed) and stroke yourself until you give yourself an edge
then let go but leave your cock out of your waistband and keep your hard cock pointing straight up when you leave, no touching or hiding it

incase your not sure what this dare is meant to do

when you leave your room, you have just edged and your hard cock will be exposed poking out of your waistband, you leave your room like that and the head of your cock will be visible until your cock goes soft again and get pulled back into your pants while your walking
Old 02-23-2019, 01:31 AM   #7
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Once a week you should go to the kitchen at night (between 10pm and 8am) in just your underwear to get a glass of water or similar.

For the rest of the year you’re banned from cumming in your private bedroom or bathroom, unless you have someone else in the room.

Every day before bed, open the curtains and leave your lights on, stand naked infront of the window and edge, then slap your balls 10 times hard, then edge again.

Every week, shave completely from the neck down.

Every time you do laundry, you’re to “accidentally” swap underwear with someone, so they end up with yours and you end up with theirs. Make sure to wear and edge in their underwear when you get back to your room, then give yourself a nice big wedgie. Put a belt on that holds the wedgie in (loop the belt through the underwear, wear a long T-shirt or simile if you don’t want people to see) and spend at least 4 hours out of your room like this.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 04:32 AM   #8
Sub.Dom Ya Sub

Wear some nipple clamps on u nips everyday for an hour make sure there not to hard incase u damage urself
Sub.Dom Ya Sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
university