Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-29-2018, 12:36 PM   #1
masochistic-brat

Default Hidden Public Humiliation Tasks

Hi

I'm looking for some good hidden public humiliation tasks to do. I have been commanded to ask for these as part of another task. Whatever you can think of (within limits). It doesn't have to be in my likes or dislikes as I'm always up for trying something new. Be creative and enjoy humiliating me. I will write long reports upon completion

Thank you so much for your time

Last edited by masochistic-brat; 12-29-2018 at 12:42 PM.
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 12:56 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

well you could putting something messy in your bra or underwear like peanut butter. Or maybe you try something like wearing a pull up or a diaper (but that might involve spending money so I don't know if that would work).

Or perhaphs could try something uncomfortable like wearing your underwear in a wedgie or something.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 01:18 PM   #3
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

For a full day have this written on you.
Write in the middle of your chest just under your throat “I Am”

And on the rest of your body write:
Slut, whore, cum dump, fuck toy, worthless thot, cheap whore, pig, bitch, piss whore, cum slut, fuck slave, a dirty little fuck hole.

Stand in front of a mirror and read them off one at a time. After each one read spank your worthless pussy 10 times. Repeat this 4 times throughout the day. Keep the writing on you till the next morning where you’ll read it all off again one last time and do the spanks.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 01:23 PM   #4
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochistic-brat View Post
Hi

I'm looking for some good hidden public humiliation tasks to do. I have been commanded to ask for these as part of another task. Whatever you can think of (within limits). It doesn't have to be in my likes or dislikes as I'm always up for trying something new. Be creative and enjoy humiliating me. I will write long reports upon completion

Thank you so much for your time
Run On Nudist

You should first strip off all clothing, socks and shoes do not count here as I understand the dangers associated with being on the road barefoot. But in terms of the top half, groin and bottom half, you should be completely nude. Taped to your left arm, should be a marker pen. On your run, every time you come across a tree, you are to mark your body, similar to a tally chart.

After the accumulation of ten minutes nudity, running around in public, you should then count the marks on your body. If you have achieved a less than 50 marks, then congratulations, your dare is over and done with. This is done to try and prevent you from running in forests, and parks - where there are more trees. Ideally, we want you exposed in full public view on roads. However, if you have failed to achieve less than 50 marks, whether that's 51+ then sadly, your dare should not end there.

You may go home now, but the next day you are to do your run wearing underwear. Written on your back and chest, should be the words "I lost a Bet", this means you will be seen by the public. You should run around in public, in just your underwear for ten minutes, making sure that everyone knows why you are being punished. This can obviously be done at night, so there's a chance that everyone will be in bed, but let's hope not hey?

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 03:11 PM   #5
znu_du

Quote:
Originally Posted by znu_du View Post
The Game: You have to wear a locked steel collar, because real pets can't take off their collars too. In public you can use your hair or a scarf (very conspicuous especially in January ) to hide it and I give you permission to take it off in special cases (family events e.g.). I offer to control you with Emlalock.

Please PM me.
I don't want to annoy you, but sometimes there is more than only one question for one answer.
znu_du is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, hidden public humiliation, humiliate me, humiliation