Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
~RR~

Female Stuff and torture my wet pussy (F)

So I want you to help me torture this pussy.

I love getting my holes stretched like the little slut that I am, I love feeling the pain when I do dares.
I want something that hurts a lot.

I recently found out that if you spray perfume on your clit it値l hurt like a bitch.

So I致e gotten bored of the same old dares and want something mew no matter how extreme , if it doesn稚 break my limits I値l do it.

I wont send pictures or videos but I値l write how it went and if I値l do it again .

I also like dice dares and please send me something that hurts a lot I want to lay in my bed with tears in my eyes while I知 pushing myself to get through with your dare.

I have a bunch of pens but can only get like 7 in

Please force me as much as you want to. I love inserting food in my wet pussy and then eating it...

Toys: Sharpies,pens, gluestick, bead necklace, perfume, toothbrush, dildo clothespins.

Likes: pee holding, pussy stuffing, pussy torture, clit torture, pain, clit pumping
Bizarre insertions ( like food etc.), getting my holes stretched

Limits: family,pictures,public,scat,blood

Dislikes: Anal (but I値l do it)
~RR~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 10:55 AM   #2
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

You are a realy needy painslut what?
Your worthless cunt will enyoj this
Ok try this.

Plug your ass or insert the biggest thing that you get in.
Clamp your nipples and tongue
Slap your pussy 20 times with a ruler.
clamp your clit and your pussy lips with three clamps.
Spread your lips and fix the clams on your legs.
Now spank your open pussy 20 times again and edge.

As next put the clamps off and spank your pussy and titts 20 times again.
Now put the clamps on again 90 degress turned fix it again on the the legs spank your open pussy 20 tined again and then egde.
You can put off the clamps when somebody here allowed you to put the clamps off.
Then spank titts and pussy 20 times again.

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 11:37 AM   #3
jt1
Distinguished Member

Prep: grab 15 pens, 2 sizes of rubber bands (thick and skinny), phone charger cord, fork perfume and 2 dice (or random.org site).

1) Stuff your pussy and ass with as many pens as you can. Count the leftover pens that you couldn’t fit- this is your multiplier.
2) Roll the 2 dice. Multiply the dice times the multiplier - this is the number of rubber band snaps to apply to your clit with the thick rubber band.
3) Can you squeeze another pen in? If so go ahead and lower your multiplier.
4) Roll the 2 dice again and multiply. Stab your clit with the fork that many times. The spray perfume.
5) If able, adjust your stuffing and multiplier
6) Roll the 2 dice, multiply. This is the number of rubber band snaps with the skinny rubber band, when finished, spray perfume
7) Remove all the stuffing from your pussy and ass. Roll 2 dice and multiply your lowest multiplier. This is the number of charger cord lashes. Fold the cord in half to form a loop. Standing, with legs spread and whip your pussy starting your swing with the cord over your shoulder. Anytime you miss a direct hit to your pussy add 2 more lashes.
8) Lay down, spray your pussy
Report back results of stuffing and dice rolls and the relative pain of each step.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 11:42 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Find a biggest tomatoe you can fit in your pussy.
Pump your clit for 40 minutes and edge before stuffing your pussy with it.
Once it's in slap your clit hard 40 times with a ruler.
If tomatoe doesn't brake during those 40 slaps take 3 minutes of break and repete.
You will slap your pussy untill tomato break or 30 minutes passes, if it takes that long you will go to a shop with tomato still in your pussy and buy slightly bigger one.
Once you get home you will repete from the beginning, but this time use bigger tomato.

Once you manage to break a tomato push it out onto a bowl and dig out anything left of it from your pussy.
Then you will eat it like a dog, from a bowl on a floor without usimg your hands.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lani_122 for this post:
Old 12-25-2018, 12:01 PM   #5
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Get a condom and put yeast and a enough sugar in it; add warm water to the point where you just barely manage to put it into your pussy, knot it closed and do exactly that. If you can and are willing to do it, tape you pussy shut to ensure that the condom won't come out, wear tight panties about it either way and take a long walk in public.

What will happen is that the yeast will turn the sugar into small amounts of alcohol and quite a bit of carbon dioxide over time. The later will of course slowly increase the pressure and your own body will keep the temperature at the optimum for that production.

Regarding safety: The condom is very unlikely to tear in the first place, so you will only experience pressure, but just in case it does: The amount of alcohol the kind of yeast used for backing produces is relatively small and most of it will flow right out of you either way, so there shouldn't be any higher danger in that regard then there is from just regular drinking a bit. The bigger issues here are the sugar and the yeast themselves, most of which are again going to be washed out of you in case of breakage. If you wash yourself with regular water without unnecessary waiting the sugar that could otherwise encourage the growth of other microorganisms will be gone as well, leaving only trace amounts of yeast which first of all is apparently not the kind that causes issues in the first place and should be so little that your body should very well be able to get rid of unless you have some kind of immune-deficiency.

So the only real issues in that case might be that you end up with very wet pants in public which is both embarrassing and cold, both of which are possible to get over. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 12:50 PM   #6
~RR~

Thanks for the dare it sounds painfull but I can’t slap my pussy with rubber bands because I just can’t seem to aim correctly. Is there anything that I can do instead because I really want to do this date but im not sure what i caj do instead.
Old 12-25-2018, 12:53 PM   #7
~RR~

Thanks I will try this dare
Old 12-25-2018, 12:54 PM   #8
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Spray perfume on the beads and then shove them up your ass you must shit them out,

Pm me the report and I will give you more tasks from there,

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 12:56 PM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

1) Buy cheap, cream filled cupcakes. You know the 2 packs you can get for like 69 cents?
Buy 4 or 5 of them.
Lay down, open your pussy, and hold one (WHOLE) against your open pussy. Take your dildo, and use it as a ram to slowly crush and force the entire cupcake into you pussy. Fuck yourself for a minute, to get wetter and to force more of the cupcake inside you, until it is all in you, and being mashed into a paste inside of you. Then grab a second cupcake, and repeat.
You should have 8 to 10 cupcakes. Try to force every one. Pound yourself mercilessly if you need to, to compact the cake as much as you can, and force more in.

When you have as much in as possible, Focus on orgasms. You have a half hour, to let them stew in you, while your clit makes you cum as much as your can.
Finally, use a spoon and scoop and scrape all the crushed cake out of yourself.

Get ice cream. Vanilla or chocolate. Put 2 or 3 scoops inside yourself, again using your dildo to help force it in you.
Squat over the cake you removed, and wait. Let the ice cream melt, and drip out of you onto the cake.
When the ice cream is finally all melted out and has dripped onto the cake mess, get milk, and use it to douche your pussy out, before saving the milk in a glass.

Eat the entire results. Drink the milk.
Old 12-25-2018, 01:02 PM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

2) Get a wooden spoon, or another good spanking tool.
Put as many pens in your pussy as you can.
Lay back, and using the wooden spoon, spank the pens. NOT YOUR PUSSY, but the pens. Force them in deeper.
Now take another pen. Line it up, and try to get it in. You probably can't, you said 7 is the limit. That's ok, we have help!
Hold it in place, and use the spoon like a hammer, and slowly (or quickly!) strike the pen and force it inside.
See, with some help, you can fit more than 7. You just need something to hit the pens, and force them in. Enough force, and it will force your pussy to stretch and take more. I've no doubt that hurts. Good. Grab another pen, and do it again.
If you can get 7 without force, than with the wooden spoon's help, you should be able to get 10.
And that means I want you to try for 12, and only stop trying when you're in tears because there is NO WAY it will happen.

When your pussy is as full as it can possibly be, use the wooden spoon to spank your clit, and to strike the pens directly.
40 spanks to your clit, and 40 spanks to the pens.
Old 12-25-2018, 01:10 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

3) Do you have an indian or asian market you could go to?
You'll want to buy hot chili powder. Kashmiri is really good. The stuff is powerful.
Get some ginger as well.

Put a few tablespoons of the hot chili powder in a bowl, and mince some ginger and add that too.
Now, add several drops of water, and mix. If too dry, add more, and mix. Keep going. We want a paste. We want a very thick paste.

Use your toothbrush, and scrub both your nipples, and your clit. Get them good and sore.
Using a spoon or qtip, add a few drops of paste to your nipples, and rub it in. To your clit, and rub it in.
This should hurt more than the perfume did!

Carefully lather your dildo in the paste, and fuck yourself. If that isn't quite enough (maybe your pussy lips squeegee off the worst of it) use a little funnel in your pussy, and pour in some of the paste. Let it get deep inside you. Fuck yourself more.

You want dice dares? Here's one. Roll a die, and multiply by 2. You have to have that many orgasms why the pepper paste burns your pussy, clit, and nipples. Or multiply by 20, and that's how many many minutes you have to endure it before you can try to get it off and out of you.

i hope to have more later, but today's obligations are calling.
Old 12-25-2018, 02:56 PM   #12
~RR~

Thanks that sounds incredibly hot and just what I was looking for If you have more dares please send them because I like this dare a lot.
The following user says Thank You to ~RR~ for this post:
Old 12-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #13
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

I hope we get a report here worthless cunt. When you come in the chatroom now i have a second thing for you pain slut

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:44 PM   #14
~RR~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
2) Get a wooden spoon, or another good spanking tool.
Put as many pens in your pussy as you can.
Lay back, and using the wooden spoon, spank the pens. NOT YOUR PUSSY, but the pens. Force them in deeper.
Now take another pen. Line it up, and try to get it in. You probably can't, you said 7 is the limit. That's ok, we have help!
Hold it in place, and use the spoon like a hammer, and slowly (or quickly!) strike the pen and force it inside.
See, with some help, you can fit more than 7. You just need something to hit the pens, and force them in. Enough force, and it will force your pussy to stretch and take more. I've no doubt that hurts. Good. Grab another pen, and do it again.
If you can get 7 without force, than with the wooden spoon's help, you should be able to get 10.
And that means I want you to try for 12, and only stop trying when you're in tears because there is NO WAY it will happen.

When your pussy is as full as it can possibly be, use the wooden spoon to spank your clit, and to strike the pens directly.
40 spanks to your clit, and 40 spanks to the pens.
I did the dare, I’m not really good at giving reports but here it goes. I wasn’t really wet when I started doing the dare and barely could get any pencils in but I kept going. Somewhere around 7 or 6 I felt the pens where in my stomach, I used the wooden spoon to fit more inside. I felt like I was bursting but i really wanted to fit more. It hurt so much but I eventualy was able to fit 12. I never even thought I’d be able to but I was. I spanked my clit which didn’t really hurt that much because ut already felt like I was getting stretched.
Spanking the pens however felt they were all up in my guts. When I was done I pushed them in to the point where I couldn’t really see them anymore.

Also this is one of my first reports, so I may not be really good at reporting yet.
Your dares are really good.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:46 PM   #15
~RR~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
1) Buy cheap, cream filled cupcakes. You know the 2 packs you can get for like 69 cents?
Buy 4 or 5 of them.
Lay down, open your pussy, and hold one (WHOLE) against your open pussy. Take your dildo, and use it as a ram to slowly crush and force the entire cupcake into you pussy. Fuck yourself for a minute, to get wetter and to force more of the cupcake inside you, until it is all in you, and being mashed into a paste inside of you. Then grab a second cupcake, and repeat.
You should have 8 to 10 cupcakes. Try to force every one. Pound yourself mercilessly if you need to, to compact the cake as much as you can, and force more in.

When you have as much in as possible, Focus on orgasms. You have a half hour, to let them stew in you, while your clit makes you cum as much as your can.
Finally, use a spoon and scoop and scrape all the crushed cake out of yourself.

Get ice cream. Vanilla or chocolate. Put 2 or 3 scoops inside yourself, again using your dildo to help force it in you.
Squat over the cake you removed, and wait. Let the ice cream melt, and drip out of you onto the cake.
When the ice cream is finally all melted out and has dripped onto the cake mess, get milk, and use it to douche your pussy out, before saving the milk in a glass.

Eat the entire results. Drink the milk.
I really want to try this but I’m afraid that inserting cupcakes into my pussy leads to some kind of infection. Idk if it does I have inserted candy before and nothing happened but Im not sure about cake.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, insertion, pussy abuse, pussy stretching, pussy stuffing