Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2018, 12:51 AM   #1
SluttySubby

Default Slut Needs to Be Punished for Being on Santa’s Naughty List

Seeing as today is Christmas Eve, and tomorrow is Christmas Day, I was looking to have a little fun. I’m very into orgasm denial, but I’m such a horny slut that I’m rather bad at it. One of my New Years resolutions will be not to have any full orgasms during 2019. As a Christmas present to myself though, I was hoping to get started early.

Please send dares to be performed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that will leave this naughty whore dripping and horny during all of its wholesome family holiday gatherings.

Many thanks,
Slut
SluttySubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 07:44 AM   #2
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Use a green scouring pad, and take a good 15 minutes to rub down each of your nipples, leaving them desperately sore. You are into abrasion play, so you know what you're doing. Get them to the point of nearly unbearable to be touched, but we aren't looking to break skin.
Edge.
Look in a mirror and watch yourself, and enjoy your sore, raw tits.
If not shaved, shave, and then give your pussy a lesser version of the same treatment. We don't want it as sore, but a good rub down will do her good.
Edge again. Things will be more tender, I imagine.

Put on your tack bra, and if you have any, tack panties.
If no tack panties, wear a skirt (family appropriate) and nylons or stockings, but no panties (or leggings).
Plan to drink moderately leading up to dinner with family tonight, so that you have to piss about the time everyone starts to sit down. Not desperately (we don't want an accident) but it should be enough to add some discomfort and self consciousness.

Enjoy your family dinner this Christmas eve with sore tits and pussy, being at least 2 edges in on the day with no release, your tack bra adding sensation to your already abused breasts all day long, and your legs twitching as you really need to pee.

Tonight, when ready for bed (assuming you will have the privacy needed), and after you've all ready peed, lay on your belly, get comfy, and reach back and masturbate to one more edge.
Well, as comfy as you can be in that position. You'll still have your tackbra on, and you'll be making an effort to ensure you are putting weight on your breasts as you lay there, and are not sparing them further abuse. And if you have tack panties, you'll be rubbing yourself through them, for some bonus stimulation.
After that edge, you may remove the tackbra and if applicable, panties.

When you wake up Christmas day, you may not pee until you've been awake a minimum of 2 hours, you should start your day with an edge, and a second edge in your morning shower (a cold one), and if you have a clean tackbra, you should certainly wear that again for the day (after a MILD scrubbing of your breasts and pussy to ensure they are still sore and tender from the day before).
You may only pee 3 more times, Christmas day, at least one should also include and edging session, and you should edge 2 more times besides that before headed to bed for the night.

On both days, you should find a minimum of 30 minutes each day, broken up as needed, starting an hour before putting them on, and ending an hour before bed, in which you grope your breasts through the tackbra, fairly roughly. A minute here, two minutes there. Any moment of privacy (or near privacy), use it to get in a grope.
Old 12-24-2018, 07:51 AM   #3
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Isn't being on Santa's Naughty List punishment enough?! o,,o
I guess if you want more punishment, you could edge 25 times each day, for 4 days, without cumming. I know it is not much, but it is better than being on the Naughty List
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fieldofbunnys for this post:
Old 12-24-2018, 08:55 PM   #4
SluttySubby

Thank you so much for this amazing task. Unfortunately, I hadn’t been able to check get dare until a few minutes ago, so I missed most of today’s tasks. Starting now, I’ll drink a few glasses of water and I will not piss until a two hours have passed tomorrow. I’ll scrub my tits and pussy tonight, sleep in my tack bra, and edge. I will be sure to do all of tomorrow’s tasks as well, and post a full report when I’m done. Thank you again, and please let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to add.
The following user says Thank You to SluttySubby for this post:
Old 12-24-2018, 09:38 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Maybe scrub your tits, and pussy, again a few times tomorrow over the course of the day. Make them more sensitive, and allow them to be free of the bra and tacks, only to be confined again. That should make the pain worse.

Your orgasm denial for next year starts January first. So, because I personally love female orgasms, and like to reward good behavior, I suggest that, if you make it through Christmas, in all the pain and discomfort and arousal, that you are allowed to cum after 12:01am, Dec 26.
In fact, you can (and should) cum as many times that day as you can, because if you want a jump start on denial, it can start the 27th.
The catch?
You must wear your tack bra for every masturbation session, and you should try to incorporate the scrubbing pad rubbing your pussy and clit into every orgasm.
And to boost pain levels, orgasm numbers, and help you feel ready to give them up for a year, you should orgasm as many times as physically possible that day, despite the pain.

How feasible this is is up to you. It's a reward, not part of the dare. You don't have to do it, but if you want to orgasm again before 2020, it's really the only way you can (you wanted to start early, and if you take the reward, you have to do it accordingly!)

In any event, I genuinely hope you have a wonderful Christmas, that you are in a great deal of pain in all the right ways for all the right reasons, and that you have a blast doing my dare.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:10 PM   #6
SluttySubby

Ksoma, thank you so much for your detailed, well-thought-out dare. As I mentioned before, I was busier than expected on Christmas Eve, so I was not able to get started until late that evening. At first it wasn't that bad, scrubbing my nipples and tits was pleasurable for the first few minutes. As I kept going, though, I began to feel a warm, burning sensation. Of course, my tits hurt, but my pussy was wet and throbbing from just this. I kept going until my nipples felt almost cold from all the scrubbing, and then I had to stop for fear of drawing blood.

I think that was the fastest I've ever edged; it couldn't have taken more than two minutes. Then came the fun part. As soon as I touched the scouring pad to my pussy, I knew it was going to be a difficult time. My clit was swollen and extremely sensitive, so scrubbing it was excruciating. Nevertheless, I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter with each jerk of my body as the scouring pad glanced past my clit. That edge was almost instant, as my pussy had been continuously stimulated by the pad.

Unfortunately, I read this post after Christmas Eve family dinner, so I didn't get to partake in that part of the fun, though I hope to at some point in the near future. I pissed around 8 pm that day, read this post around 9, and put on the tack bra around 10. That edge was quite enjoyable, as the sensation in my tits right after I put on a tack bra is one of my favorite feelings in the world. However, the sensitivity in my tits from the scrubbing meant this enjoyment was short-lived. Despite the fact that I was enormously horny, it took me forever to edge in that position. As punishment to myself for failing to complete the earlier tasks, I slept in the tack bra, laying on my stomach. I did not sleep well.

Christmas morning, I needed to pee incredibly badly, so I was shaking and clenching my cunt all the way through my morning shower and the two-hour waiting period. As soon as I touched my pussy for my first edge, I was reminded of the scrubbing from the night before. I nearly screamed because my pussy was so unexpectedly sore. The pain waned as I got used to it, and I edged after about ten minutes. Then, I took the tack bra off and got into the shower. The cold water was soothing to my abused tits and pussy, so that edge was much faster and much less painful. Once I got out of the shower, I dried off (though my pussy hasn't been dry since the day before I started this dare), put on my tack bra, and a short plaid dress with no panties. Then, I spent a few minutes groping my tits to really drive the tacks in. The pain was excruciating and nearly took my breath away. The tacks plus my sore tits from the scrubbing and sleeping in the bra made for an unpleasant experience.

I got in my car, still dripping wet, and drove to my parents' house for the Christmas festivities, making sure the seatbelt was securely placed over my left tit. It was so difficult to concentrate on the presents and the food because of the constant drip in my pussy and the constant ache in my tits. I escaped to the bathroom four times that day to grope my tits, each time more painful than the last.

I was so glad when I was finally home and able to take off the tack bra, and my tits were finally free from the pain. Thank you so, so much for this dare; it was delightful.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:14 PM   #7
SluttySubby

I attempted this part of the dare today. I woke up this morning, took a shower, then scrubbed my tits until I couldn't bear it, put on my tack bra, then I attempted to cum by scrubbing my pussy. Unfortunately, my pussy was too raw for this to work, so I edged with my fingers and then brought myself to orgasm with the scouring pad. I edged thrice, then had to do a lot of work, so unfortunately, I wasn't able to adequately perform this dare. I really like it, though, so I think I'll try to do it today instead.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:56 PM   #8
anthem

I don't have anything creative to add, but I wanted to say your reports are GREAT to read. thanks for sharing them!

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anthem for this post:
Old 12-27-2018, 12:31 AM   #9
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I had added more without much time for you to fairly be able to implement it, so I am not worried about anything left undone.
I'm thrilled you put so much effort in to completing the task, and I'm happy to have had the honor to make your Christmas a painful, erotic, and ultimately climatic holiday.

I hope your tits still hurt.
Old 12-27-2018, 12:34 AM   #10
masteramal

Not going to cum for an year thats interesting. Do u like to make it horrible. I like to give u a dare to edge 5 times everyday 365 days that too in a streach. And this is in addition to any other dare u commit. And if u ever cum during this period u have to srcub ur pussy and boobs continuously for 5 days. Four times a day for 5 minutes each. And if u cum more than three times in this period u have to add two minutes more to the scrubbing time. And apply hot sauce after scrubbing.

I think u r going to have a great year. Best of luck
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 12:59 AM   #11
SluttySubby

Thank you. I'll do my best to complete this throughout the year.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
christmas, denial, edging, orgasm denial