Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-18-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
vinniethepanda

Default Give me CBT dares

Hey guys I haven't been on here for so long so to come back I want you to bust my balls and torture my cock thanks in advance
I don't have any toys so just household items please
vinniethepanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:48 AM   #2
annabellaa

Tie your shoelace between your balls and cock so your balls will be separated form your cock.don't tie it to hard .you don't want to cut circulation.

Round 1 :

slap your cockehad and your balls 50 times. use mild slaps for start just to warm up.

untie your balls and squeeze them with one had and slap your cockhead with other. do it for one minute.

Round 2 :

tie your balls seperately one from each other and tie them together like in round 1.

slap your cockehad and your balls 100 times

untie your balls and squeeze them with one had and slap your cockhead with other. do it for one minute.

every next round will start with you tie your balls like in round 1 or like in round 2 and each round will demand 50 plus slaps then round before.

each round ends with unting balls and squeezing and slaping cockhead for one minute.

maximum duration of each round is 10 minutes.

How many rounds can you take it
annabellaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 11:20 AM   #3
vinniethepanda

Default Thanks

Thank you for the date I did it and it hurt so thank you very much I only lasted 6 rounds
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellaa View Post
Tie your shoelace between your balls and cock so your balls will be separated form your cock.don't tie it to hard .you don't want to cut circulation.

Round 1 :

slap your cockehad and your balls 50 times. use mild slaps for start just to warm up.

Round 2 :

tie your balls seperately one from each other and tie them together like in round 1.

slap your cockehad and your balls 100 times

every next round will start with you tie your balls like in round 1 or like in round 2 and each round will demand 50 plus slaps then round before.

each round ends with unting balls and squeezing and slaping cockhead for one minute.

maximum duration of each round is 10 minutes.

How many rounds can you take it
Old 12-20-2018, 11:21 AM   #4
vinniethepanda

Default Bump

Anyone else have any dares for me?
Old 12-28-2018, 08:44 AM   #5
oleks
getDare Sweetheart

read Sub-Forum Descriptions for every word punch your balls, read carefully so you would know that this section is not for posting requests to give you dares
likes/toys
HERE

limits: permanent, family/friends, piss, poop, public, dangerous, mess, blood, x-dres, extreme pain

RESPECT LIMITS
oleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 09:59 AM   #6
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Well, as you only have household items here is an idea.

get a wooden chopping board from kitchen, and get as many heavy books as you can.

stretch your ball bag out as mush as you can, on edge of table.
Place the wooden board on them, then add heavy books on top of wooden board, as many as you have until very painful, then try to gently edge until you cum still with wooden board and stack of books on your balls.
Have fun

Dont forget to report back in thread how it went

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...88b0228044.jpg

Last edited by exhib1; 12-28-2018 at 10:03 AM.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, cbt