Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-23-2018, 05:15 AM   #1
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Male 33/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

33/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hi!

I'm looking for a lady to play fun games with me. Give me instructions, act out your fantasies, explore your curiosities, that kind of thing.

I'm male with an athletic body (read the reviews here) and I'm looking for something informal or fun. Can be short or long term, I don't really mind at the moment. I'd just like to explore some new tasks and help somebody have fun too.

I'm looking somebody who likes to give instructions, will respect my limits but hopefully bring new ideas for me to try. Be honest and be friendly

I'm definitely into:
Clothing control, stripping, nudity, body writing, JOI, cum tributes, forced exercises, silly tasks, licking things, trying new things, dice games, getting naked in unusual or naughty places.

I may be into:
Pee-based tasks, gentle blackmail, pain, online exposure, real-world exposure, obedient tasks such as corner time or line writing.

If you'd like to see if you can make a guy do stuff then I may be the one to try

I can provide picture proof, videos, live streaming and written reports. As well as PM I also have Kik, Snap and email once things get going.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with your ASL and maybe a few examples of fun ideas.

Peace x

Advertisements
Kink Talk