Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Default Locktober birthday hotel dares 27/m

Hey all! For the next few days (10/9- 10/12) I am staying in a hotel for my birthday... I've brought a few toys ( dildo, small fucking machine with suction cup, an anchor plug, glass didlo, enema ball and prostate massager/vibrating plug). Obviously from the title I am locked so no removing the cage, but I say anal orgasms don't count.

So I'm looking for some fun dares, tasks, rules to do and follow for the next few days. If you like I can do reports and pic proof for some dares (either kinktalk album, temporary exposed, or Kik; just let me know)

Stuff I'm looking for (likes): anal, humiliation, fun, spanking, enema stuff, maybe ice play, shower play,

Stuff that I'm ok with (doesn't do muchfor me either way): nipple play, line writing, corner time, a2m

Stuff I won't do (limits): illegal, full public, scat/poop, blood or injury, a2m (maybe depends on moment of dare and cleanliness), family/friends, video, face pics

I hope I made enough info to start, anything you want to know just ask I will attempt everything given to me within my limits when I'm not doing stuff for my birthday...

Let's get this going!
Old 10-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #2
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Write 'Birthday Boy' on the rear of a pair of underwear. When you're in your hotel room alone, wear only that pair of underwear. Take a pic and put it in an album on here if you dare

Last edited by NoPantsKayla; 10-09-2018 at 03:05 PM.
NoPantsKayla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:22 PM   #3
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Write 'Birthday Boy' on the rear of a pair of underwear. When you're in your hotel room alone, wear only that pair of underwear. Take a pic and put it in an album on here if you dare
First off thank you for the response; I would love to do that if I had anything to write on clothing and the fact my original plan was to wear some female thong underwear whenever I'm in the room alone... Which doesn't have much to write on for the back...
Old 10-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #4
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

When you wake up on your birthday, put the vibrating plug in. Keep it in until someone sings you happy birthday, turn the vibrator on while they're singing if you're feeling daring.

Edit: Ooh, looks like you have an inflatable plug in your collection! Pump it up every time someone wishes you a happy birthday. To deflate it you have to drop your drawers, spank your rear (you're turning 28, right? 14 on each cheek.), deflate the plug, then pull up your pants. But you might have to pump it up again, birthday boy!

Last edited by NoPantsKayla; 10-09-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #5
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Don't forget to leave your toys in the open in the room , even when you not there

And no red card on the door

If the hotel staff / cleaners knock then don't makes a sound and let them enter and see what ever your upto ... catching you in the act ...lol
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:46 PM   #6
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Quote:
When you wake up on your birthday, put the vibrating plug in. Keep it in until someone sings you happy birthday, turn the vibrator on while they're singing if you're feeling daring.

Edit: Ooh, looks like you have an inflatable plug in your collection! Pump it up every time someone wishes you a happy birthday. To deflate it you have to drop your drawers, spank your rear (you're turning 28, right? 14 on each cheek.), deflate the plug, then pull up your pants. But you might have to pump it up again, birthday boy!

Thanks again for the dare... First one I'll do no problem second one with the inflatable plug unfortunately that's not a plug own any longer... So that is undoable sorry
Old 10-09-2018, 03:47 PM   #7
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirie View Post
Don't forget to leave your toys in the open in the room , even when you not there

And no red card on the door

If the hotel staff / cleaners knock then don't makes a sound and let them enter and see what ever your upto ... catching you in the act ...lol
Thanks for the response... Sounds daring and I'll do it.... Hope no one catches me doing anything naughty....
Old 10-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #8
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Whenever you use the restroom, you have to drop your pants all the way. Bonus if you end up using a urinal and showing off your underwear.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:56 AM   #9
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Whenever you use the restroom, you have to drop your pants all the way. Bonus if you end up using a urinal and showing off your underwear.

Ok easy enough to do mostly... Will do and thank you for the response!

Also due to an unfortunate mis placing of my key when changing rooms, I am now locked until I go home on Friday with no possible chance of unlocking at all now!

Any actual dares or task for me? A few dildos and a dildo fucking machine....
Old 10-10-2018, 10:53 AM   #10
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

I know I'm not a great, original darer so this is just a task(dare? what's the difference?)
For every post in this thread write "I do this for username" on your body with a permanent marker(not counting yourself). Then take the suction cup fucking machine, attach it to the wall or somewhere similar where it holds, take your dildo and do one deepthroat then one ass thrust, one deepthroat one ass thrust(I hope you can understand me here ). Do this for how many posts this thread gets * 8. Do it on your last day at the hotel.
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk