Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2018, 05:15 AM   #1
Moonpixie666

Thumbs up 22/f needs slutty holes stuffed and stretched

I'm 22/f and home alone at night a lot, and I need to keep myself busy. I've been so bad about following rules lately, and I've let my holes get super tight. I want dares that will help me stretch out my slutty holes. Make them as painful and extreme as you want, I deserve it!
I have 2 dildos, a small and medium plug, an inflatable plug, and a Hitachi.
Destroy my holes and make them suffer with a lesson I'll never forget!
Moonpixie666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 05:33 AM   #2
vagus21
Distinguished Member

First I want you to play with your Hitachi wand on your clit until you edge 2 times, to get yourself soaking wet. Then I want you to edge with one of your dildos in your pussy. After that edge you are going to stuff the other dildo in your slutty pussy and edge like that. Then you are going to insert your inflatable plug and inflate it as much as you possibly can, even if that means it brings tears to your eyes from being stretched more than you normally would. At that point you will edge 2 more times before finally cumming with both of your slutty holes nice and stuffed

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:04 AM   #3
AlexisKitten
Account Banned

Humm
First comes your pussy
First dildo use it for 5 minutes to warm your pussy up with your small plug in.
Then Grab your inflateable plug and put that in your pussy without the dildo then pump until you are full. For each pump your will edge once using the wand whilst fucking your ass with a dildo. Once all edges are complete you are to plug your ass with the medium plug.

Now pump once every 3 minutes until you complete 5 pumps.
Whilst you suck and deep throat a dildo.

Now release the inflatable plug and insert it into your ass.
Then insert both dildos in your pussy. Then pump you ass until full. Then edge for each pump using the wand.

Now pump the inflatable plug once every 3 mins until you complete 5 pumps. Whilst you suck on the medium plug.

If you tap out or fail any of the above.
You are to cover both dildos and the medium plug in chilli oil and deep throat, fuck your pussy and inflate you ass with the plug. With the wand on your clit until you cum.

Then you will beg for more it only ends when you can complete the above instructions without failure.
AlexisKitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal abuse, anal destruction, gaping holes, painful dares, pussy abuse