Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2018, 12:50 PM   #1
PunishThisBitch

Default Rules for studying (F)

I'm currently in college and I am looking for ways to spice up my study time. Any suggestions for rules/tasks? I'm open to most things (check my sig for likes/dislikes/limits) so feel free to add as many rules as you like.
Disclaimer: I have a roommate, so I will not be taking rules that might get me caught by her.

toys: bullet vibrator, medium sized dildo, large dildo, small butt plug, large butt plug, household items (brush, perfume bottles, pens, etc.)
I love stuffing my perfume bottle in my pussy and leaving it in all day
PunishThisBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:26 PM   #2
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

After every 20 minutes of serious studying, you must edge yourself. You don't have to edge right away, but have to edge yourself the same day (with five minutes of no-touching between each edge).

If you manage to earn 5 edges, you are not allowed to orgasm that day anymore and neither are you allowed to orgasm the next day (you can also set the number on 6, two hours of study).

This rule applies till the end of the month, and your challenge is to try to study enough to prevent yourself from being able to cum.

Does this sounds like a good motivation to study?
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:40 PM   #3
PunishThisBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires View Post
After every 20 minutes of serious studying, you must edge yourself. You don't have to edge right away, but have to edge yourself the same day (with five minutes of no-touching between each edge).

If you manage to earn 5 edges, you are not allowed to orgasm that day anymore and neither are you allowed to orgasm the next day (you can also set the number on 6, two hours of study).

This rule applies till the end of the month, and your challenge is to try to study enough to prevent yourself from being able to cum.

Does this sounds like a good motivation to study?
Thank you so much for this rule, I absolutely love it! Not only will it motivate me to work a bit quicker and stay on task (I tend to get off task very quickly) but it is also a great incentive for denial!

This also seems like a good excuse to start a blog that follows my denial journey

toys: bullet vibrator, medium sized dildo, large dildo, small butt plug, large butt plug, household items (brush, perfume bottles, pens, etc.)
Old 09-08-2018, 02:36 PM   #4
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishThisBitch View Post
Thank you so much for this rule, I absolutely love it! Not only will it motivate me to work a bit quicker and stay on task (I tend to get off task very quickly) but it is also a great incentive for denial!

This also seems like a good excuse to start a blog that follows my denial journey
If you want, you can write me a small update about your progress every weekend. If you've been studying well and have forced yourself to stay denied. I will order you one or two body-writings tasks for the week to come as reward.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:51 PM   #5
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Here are some rules that will not only spice up your study time but will spice up your life in general.

Sluts do not wear panties at any time unless needed for menstrual purposes or instructed to do so by a master for a specific purpose.

Bras should be warn as seldom as possible and limited to only situations that would effect serious life situations like work or family functions.

Sluts never wear clothing when home alone nor do they wear pajamas to bed, they wear minimal clothing to barely covers their bits when they are not alone at home. They may keep one item of clothing near the door that they may choose to put on when answering their door. You may have to adjust this one to just your bedroom naked if your room mate is uncomfortable with you being nude throughout the home.

Good sluts always keep all window shades fully open at all times.

Good sluts always masturbate themselves to the edge of pleasure 5 times each night while naked and posing blindfolded in front of their window. But never allow themselves to orgasm without a master permission to do so first.

A very good slut sleeps naked on top of her covers and not under them and never locks her bedroom door.

A good slut always maintains degrading words written in marker on her body and retraces them daily. She generally asks her masters what words they wish for her to write and where.

A good slut desires her body to be desired by others and wants to have her naked body to be seen and fantasized about even if she is afraid to be recognized as a slut. She must expose her ass, pussy or tits in a public setting at least three times daily whenever she leaves her house. She may be behind partial cover while she does so but should be able to see people when she does.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterO2 for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 04:52 AM   #6
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

I hope you have one subject which has problems to solve. This is a rule to be followed while studying that subject. This includes penetrations, so do it when you're sure you won't get caught or when your roommate is not home.
Here's the rule. Take 30 problems to solve.
1. For every problems you solve correctly without any help in any ways, you can stick 1 pen inside your pussy.
If you get 5 questions correct, you must take the pens out and stick a brush in. Then continue putting pens in. Be careful not to tear yourself.
Once you reach your limit, stop putting it in your pussy and put it in your ass. After 5 questions, put a perfume bottle in, then continue putting pens.
You don't have to put more than 1 big object in your hole, unless you're confident.
2. For every time you get a help in kind, you must sit on the bristles of a hairbrush for 3 minutes. (Hairbrush under an ass cheek with your whole weight on the brush).
If you take more than one hint or help for the same question. , you're not allowed to cum for the number of help/hints, you used exceeding 1.
3. Now, for every problem you get wrong, you must spank your ass 25 times with a wooden spoon.
If you get 3, problems wrong, you must stay in a bra connection wedgie for 15 minutes.
If you get 5 problems wrong, you must give yourself an enema with 500 ml of water and hold it in for 3 minutes.
For any clarification or modification, feel free to contact me

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:26 PM   #7
PunishThisBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
I hope you have one subject which has problems to solve. This is a rule to be followed while studying that subject. This includes penetrations, so do it when you're sure you won't get caught or when your roommate is not home.
Here's the rule. Take 30 problems to solve.
1. For every problems you solve correctly without any help in any ways, you can stick 1 pen inside your pussy.
If you get 5 questions correct, you must take the pens out and stick a brush in. Then continue putting pens in. Be careful not to tear yourself.
Once you reach your limit, stop putting it in your pussy and put it in your ass. After 5 questions, put a perfume bottle in, then continue putting pens.
You don't have to put more than 1 big object in your hole, unless you're confident.
2. For every time you get a help in kind, you must sit on the bristles of a hairbrush for 3 minutes. (Hairbrush under an ass cheek with your whole weight on the brush).
If you take more than one hint or help for the same question. , you're not allowed to cum for the number of help/hints, you used exceeding 1.
3. Now, for every problem you get wrong, you must spank your ass 25 times with a wooden spoon.
If you get 3, problems wrong, you must stay in a bra connection wedgie for 15 minutes.
If you get 5 problems wrong, you must give yourself an enema with 500 ml of water and hold it in for 3 minutes.
For any clarification or modification, feel free to contact me
Love these rules! This will definitely make my math homework more exciting

Old 09-09-2018, 03:58 PM   #8
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishThisBitch View Post
Love these rules! This will definitely make my math homework more exciting
Would like to hear how it went.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:00 PM   #9
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Keep a journal on how many hours you spend studying per week. Check the number on every Sunday (don't calculate the sum before that).

If you spend more than 20 hours, you are lucky, and nothing happens.

For every hour less than 20, you will have to spend one day in consecutive chastity. If you already are in chastity, add those days directly behind the ones you already perform (no break).

For every hour more than 30 you may remove one day from your current chastity-time. (No saving-up though.)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rules female, rules for a semester, studying