Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-02-2018, 04:22 AM   #1
youknowme123

Male 23/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/dom in any place

23/male/switch seeks 18-30/male/dom in any place

Hello,

Former dom here looking to finally switch and give this a try. I had my share of domming and i am still into it but i think its time to switch and experience the other side too.

What i am looking for:

First of all i am not looking to be someones slave or slut. I basically looking for a friend that would like to be in charge over my cock and balls, not over my life. Someone that can edge me frequently and and make me experience cum denial , and cum control etc. I would also like someone i can do this long term with, like weeks, months etc. But single sessions are fine too. I am also willing to try some light cbt. if things go well we can always build it up slowly and try new things after discussing it. Like i said i am looking for a friend, so a friendly approach is what i am after, not looking for strict abusive doms which dont care about their subs. A person can still be friendly and in charge at the same time . Other switches are welcome too.

About me:

I am 22 year old europian college student, 6 ft, 165lbs, smooth fit body and about 8 inch cock.

My limits:

pee, scat, blood, animals, kids, permanent damage, public, crossdressing/makeup/feminization, social suicide, blackmail, exposure and anal

I am mainly looking for skype sessions, so dont contact me if u dont have skype. If u have any questions feel free to private message me here and leave ur skype in ur message so i can add you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk