Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 PM   #1
FirstTimeSlave12

Male 26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (huge cum loads)

26/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (huge cum loads)

Hello, I am 26, married, and from the USA. I am looking for someone discrete who is a good master/mistress that can help push my boundaries. I am around 300 lbs, so a heavier guy, so you have to be okay with that, but I LOVE humiliation which helps that. I have a smaller dick, around 1 and half inches soft(smaller when cold) and maybe 3-4 hard, haven't measured in a long time. But, I have HUGE cum loads, I can cum 4 times a day, and they will still be huge. A lot of people who have seen them, say they are one of the biggest they have seen. My Likes: Roleplay, Edging, Cum Control, a little anal, humiliation, nipple play, some taboo things, and a little pain, nothing to harmful or permanent, some outside, but nothing that can get me arrested. Complete Turnoffs: Scat, blackmail, extreme pain or permanent damage, drinking pee(will pee for you and stuff like that), girl clothing play.

To finish this up, I am very obedient and will follow all commands I am told to do, and will take consequences if I don't. I will not do face off that bat, but am willing to after some trust is established. I have had a few other masters before, but nothing too serious. I can also hands free cum a few different ways, which we can discuss further. I will be truthful with anything asked. I am looking to do all communication/cam/anything on KIK. Send me a message on KIK FirstTimeSlave12 and I will reply as fast as I can.

Last edited by FirstTimeSlave12; 09-01-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk