Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2018, 03:26 AM   #1
pathetic_girl

Red face Day of degradation for 22F pig

Hi,

I just woke up today and felt that I should spend the whole day as a worthless pig I am. Please give me some degrading and humiliating dares and rules to follow. I also haven't eaten anything yet, only drank one glass of water, so you can also mention what (or IF) should I eat today.

I'm 22 years old fat girl and I feel that I really deserve only humiliation. During today's tasks I would prefer not to remain completely naked and do anything with my pussy, because I'm on my period. But of course decisions are up to you.

Thank you!
pathetic_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 03:33 AM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Have 2 pickle with milk for a breakfast

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 03:34 AM   #3
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Have 2 pickle with milk for a breakfast
Thank you Sir. I will eat them right now.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:05 AM   #4
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Hopefully you have not had your morning pee yet, if you have drink something and wait till you need to go before reading this dare. Make sure to oink and sequel plenty during your dares.

Spoiler:
Since you wish not to be nude I think we should make your clothing more fitting of a pig. Put on some old clothing you don't mind getting dirty, try to make it lose, ugly and unmatching if you can.
Then go out and dig up some dirt/mud, put it in a container. Crawl to your bathroom holding the container with your mouth and place it next to your tub (or shower if you don't have one). Climb in with your head at the plug end, plug the hole and curl up comfyish.
Release your bladder and enjoy getting soaked in your smelly pig piss , lay there for a minute savoring it . But it looks like you missed some role covering your clothing in as much piss as you can manage. If you are extra daring suck up some of your own piss and hold it in your mouth till you exit the tub.
After a another pissy minute is up grab your dirt box and sprinkle it all over yourself, spend one more minute making sure you get all the lovely filth. Finally spit up in the air and catch it on your face a few times.
Now Climb out of the tub and back on ll fours, (you may swallow your piss now). Congratulations piggy you now have your outfit for the day, you may not clean yourself or take it off till the day is over or you are told to do so as part of a dare.

Please post a report here of how it went and how it made you feel.
Hope you enjoy your horrible day *pulls your tail*

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:00 AM   #5
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Wear your favorite period-panty. Do not use any furniture and move around on all fours, or wobbling around on your fat belly. Eat every meal from a dog bowl or plate on the floor.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!

Last edited by malesub19; 08-19-2018 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Didn't read the spoiler before, so i needed to change your clothes..
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:40 AM   #6
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
Wear your favorite period-panty. Do not use any furniture and move around on all fours, or wobbling around on your fat belly. Eat every meal from a dog bowl or plate on the floor.
Thank you Sir! I really like this one. Any idea of what should I eat? I'm getting really hungry now.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:14 AM   #7
centurion01
getDare Addict

Have some mashed potato, peas, gravy, sausages , carrots ( just remember to fuck each carrot until you edge first)

as for a drink, have some water from a bowl and lap it up

a task to do bind your tits and lash them with a belt until your cry with your non dominant hand, then switch hands and do 100 each tit more before untying

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 06:18 AM   #8
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Search a Bit of easy to clean floor and without cleaning it beforehand trample two bananas and mix them with a teaspoon of salt. Lick it all off the floor. Scratch the remains off your feet with your hands and eat them. Then clean the floor with your hair as a cleaning rag.

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 08-19-2018, 08:11 AM   #9
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Search a Bit of easy to clean floor and without cleaning it beforehand trample two bananas and mix them with a teaspoon of salt. Lick it all off the floor. Scratch the remains off your feet with your hands and eat them. Then clean the floor with your hair as a cleaning rag.
Thank you for this dare Sir. I did it, ate everything I could and then cleaned the floor with my hair. Now I feel messy and degraded.
Old 08-19-2018, 08:12 AM   #10
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Have some mashed potato, peas, gravy, sausages , carrots ( just remember to fuck each carrot until you edge first)

as for a drink, have some water from a bowl and lap it up

a task to do bind your tits and lash them with a belt until your cry with your non dominant hand, then switch hands and do 100 each tit more before untying
Thank you Sir. I ate it and I did the spanking to my tits. It was really painful and degrading.
Old 08-19-2018, 01:56 PM   #11
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathetic_girl View Post
Thank you for this dare Sir. I did it, ate everything I could and then cleaned the floor with my hair. Now I feel messy and degraded.
Well done! Did you like it? I bet you look beautiful when you are messy like that!

likes, dislikes, limits

Old 08-19-2018, 02:26 PM   #12
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Well done! Did you like it? I bet you look beautiful when you are messy like that!
Yes, I really liked it Sir. Firstly, eating smashed food from the floor made me feel like a real piggy and then cleaning that mess with my hair and walking around with the food on it was really degrading.
The following user says Thank You to pathetic_girl for this post:
Old 08-19-2018, 09:18 PM   #13
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Any feedback on my dare? You have replied to everyone but me.

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degradation, fat, humiliation, pet play, pig