Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #1
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Help me prepare for two days of fun!

Two weeks from now I'll finally have the house to myself for two days! At least, two working days so two 8-hour periods, but I'm going to have as much "fun" as I can during that time!

People who have been around longer might remember that one of my kinks is giving up control to strangers. That means if I'm ordered to, for example, do extreme amounts of spanks or extremely humiliating tasks I'd get just as aroused as when I'm ordered to do edges. The more extreme/creative/out of my comfort zone the better, and using my dislikes instead of my likes only adds to the amount of fun. (That might sound strange, but my dislikes are things I'd normally not do myself. If I'm forced to do them however I generally do enjoy the idea of being forced to do it)

So that's where you come in: if you're reading this I'd love to get dares/tasks/rules for these two days. The more the better, and feel free to push my limits if you want to. If you go too far I'll let you know and we might be able to work around whatever I feel is too much. Sending pics or other proof that I did your tasks is no problem, as long as I can hide my face in those, and you will get a report as well.
My favorite task from the last couple of years were a couple of spanking threads (the first one was the best, waiting for new spanks all day with a strict timer for how fast to do them was an amazing feeling). So if there are no other ideas I might just do another live spanking thread on one of the two days.

I have quite some toys for you to use (see my signature for a complete list), but if you want me to order something extra let me know here or send me a PM. If it's not extremely expensive/bulky to store I'll definitely consider your request! To give you a couple more ideas: one purchase I'm currently considering is diapers, I've never really played with those before. The other item is a shock collar for my balls.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #2
sub_ely

Default Spank to edge

We can start off easy. Strip, spank yourself 50 times before each edge. Edge at least three times a day.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 10:43 PM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_ely View Post
We can start off easy. Strip, spank yourself 50 times before each edge. Edge at least three times a day.
That’s a nice mix of pain and pleasure to get this started, thanks!
Old 08-12-2018, 11:17 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Two working days?

Morning and afternoon coffee breaks, both days...coffee enemas of course. Nice strong coffee (cooled to a safe temp, of course) to give you a boost.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:47 PM   #5
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Two working days?

Morning and afternoon coffee breaks, both days...coffee enemas of course. Nice strong coffee (cooled to a safe temp, of course) to give you a boost.
Cool, I never would have thought of that one myself. Great idea, keep them coming everyone!
Old 08-14-2018, 01:39 PM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

I just received this one from limboguy18 via PM:

Quote:
I dare you to deepthroat the largest dildo you have, if u can swallow it that will make it easier. If you cant swallow, well u will finish the 100 deepthroats and after that you wont stop practicing until u are able to swallow that dildo, hope ya have fun.
My largest dildo is a Bad Dragon that won't physically fit into my mouth, let alone down my throat, but I'll give this a try with my second largest one. Thanks!
Old 08-18-2018, 02:40 PM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

Giving this a small bump: any other tasks or rules for me? Please make this as hard as you can.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:20 PM   #8
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Two working days?

I think we can build on this idea. I read your toys list in your blog, and I see you have a **Large gag with hole for feeding liquids**. So you must wear this gag for a half hour before, during, and a half hour after your coffee enemas. Oh, and make some extra coffee to drink as you enjoy your enemas.

I looked again and see you have lipstick. Put some lipstick on every time the ball gag is on. Just so you look cute.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 12:56 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

At 13 minutes past each hour, flip a coin.

--> Heads you go back to what you were doing.
--> Tails...get a heavy paddle and do this.

10 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt (yes, the heavy paddle of course)
20 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt (yes...)
30 seconds of stroking
10 spanks on the butt (yes...)
Keep going, add 10 seconds to each stroke-time,
alternate with 10 heavy spanks.
Stop when you edge!

Repeat every hour.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 01:18 AM   #10
pj17

You're allowed to use the toilet once per day for 10 minutes. Outside of that, you're to find a way to consume your pee. You don't have to drink it straight, you can mix it in or put it on food, but do be warned that mixing it involves drinking more fluids.

PM Me Rules // Likes, Curious About, Dislikes and Limits
pj17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 11:17 AM   #11
wingman78
Longtime User

Wow, two more great additions. Thanks to both of you, I'll definitely do both of these. I don't like drinking piss directly so I'll have to find a way to work it into my food/other drinks. And the spankings every hour might get pretty tough if I don't edge fast enough.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:51 AM   #12
wingman78
Longtime User

Thanks for the input so far everyone! Here's a list of what I have so far (combined where necessary). More is better, so keep your extra ideas coming in and make me regret asking you!
  • My mornings and afternoons start with inserting my gag and brewing a cup of coffee, then I have to enjoy the smell of that delicious drink for half an hour without touching it. I have to wear lipstick with the gag.
  • Then I get to enjoy the coffee... But as an enema! After that I have to keep the gag in for another half hour, but I am allowed to drink some normal coffee through the feeding hole in my gag.
  • I'm allowed to use my toilet once a day, any other time I have to pee the pee will need to go back into me. Either by drinking it directly or mixing it with other drinks/food.
  • I have to complete 100 deepthroats on my largest dildo. I just bought a new one that's about 8-9 inches long, so that's going to be quite the challenge.
  • And I'll combine MarvHarvey's dare with the one from Sub_Ely: every hour I'll flip a coin. If it's tails I stroke my cock for 10 seconds, then spank my ass 10 times with my heavy paddle. If I didn't edge I have 20 seconds to try again, followed by another 10 spanks, then 30 seconds, et cetera. Combined with Sub_Ely's rules this becomes even harder: since I have to complete 50 spanks for each edge that means I have to last at least 5 rounds of this every time!
Old 08-28-2018, 11:31 AM   #13
wingman78
Longtime User

12 hours to go before I start - last chance to get your dares on the list! I bought the remote control shock collar (works great on my balls!) and a couple of pairs of diapers so ideas to use those would be very much appreciated.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:39 PM   #14
DinosaursRCool

Become very desperate to pee and then keep only your underwear on and fill your underwear with ice. You must keep ice there until it melts. (Ladies can strip naked and put ice cubes in pussy or ass if they would like.

Dislikes : Mild/moderate pain, mild/moderate public, pictures, videos, writing things on body

Limits : Scat, heavy bdsm I cannot do myself, family, extreme public, extreme pain, anal
DinosaursRCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 10:01 PM   #15
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursRCool View Post
Become very desperate to pee and then keep only your underwear on and fill your underwear with ice. You must keep ice there until it melts. (Ladies can strip naked and put ice cubes in pussy or ass if they would like.

Cool, that one is on the list now too. Now I just need to get my lazy ass out of bed!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, nipple torture, pee, spanking