Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Am I a baby or still a big girl
Pull ups day and night 2 6.06%
Pull ups day diapers night 7 21.21%
Diapers day and night 3 9.09%
Full baby no potty at all must poop and pee diapers and act like a baby tell times up 21 63.64%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2018, 07:44 PM   #1
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Default Am I a baby or big girl

So this baby girl did the abdl bananadare and I put 2 supposed Tory's in then I got 6 banana haves in and thin 2 suppositories and then I put the thick pad in my butt I wrote it up nice and tight and it was still pretty big and I had to use just a tad bit of lube which made it expand even bigger and I barely was able to get it in and then when I got it in the cramps hit I literally lasted four minutes because right after one cramp and other crap and then another cramp and then another cramp and I think I cramp like 12 times and then I thought it was over and then it really big cramp hit me like two minutes later and my pants wasn't cleaned anymore or should I say my diapers so I'm asking you guys first thing is do I get punished for not lasting a really long time second thing is do I still get to be a big kid or do I have to be a baby you can can pick and u can give me tasks to do and pic how long I have to be a big girl or a baby to this post thank you and I'm 24 I just turned 24 on June 28th thank you love you all

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver

Last edited by Babygirlpoopdiaper; 07-30-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Plise be nice to me

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Old 08-05-2018, 06:14 PM   #3
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm being made to do the abdl banana dare and I've got them in and the cramps are really bad so far I've had it in for 14 minutes so I'm lasting longer this time hopefully I can make it to 45 minutes if not I am pretty sure I'm going to be a baby

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 08-08-2018, 01:21 AM   #4
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Whell I lasted 38 minutes um u all can add task and dares for me to do just go esay on me and no more picking baby plise me big girl

♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Old 10-16-2018, 12:14 PM   #5
rhl
getDare Succubus

I agree that wh n not at work, school, or family, maybe there will be another exception, but all poo and pee should be done in diapers.

Once in bed for the night you should not be allowed to get up untill the morning.

For tasks,

Go shopping with diapers under leggings and while standing on the checkout line, with people both in front and behind you, release your poop, or release the banana. I have done this several times. Once using an enama and it came out fast and full, quickly forming a big bulge down there. I also was purchasing do apers and walked straight to the men's room to change.

On one of your days off, wear enough diapers to give yourself the distinct baby waddle.

My experience has included forced punishment.
Once my girl friend caught me �� in the toilet and not diapers. In the malls parking lot, she had me lay across the seat so she could put a suppository in. Once it had released, I was requested to sit down, she sat on my lap and gave me a nice sloppy kiss. Of course this was to grind the poop in. We then walked around the mall for the next hour as punishment for using the diaper.

A couple of weeks later I let her catch me using the toilet without permission, oh I wanted to see what the punishment would be. Bad mistake, with a very wet diaper, and two of her girl friends over, she changed my diaper in front of them.

And a 24 hour get dare where I added diapers not taking any off for 24 hours. Then at the end of tweenty four hours I did a quick trip to the market. The best was having a pre teen following me around and capturing the bulge on camera.

Last edited by rhl; 10-16-2018 at 12:16 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, abdl.diaper, diapers