Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-23-2018, 06:01 AM   #1
MWM1991

Default Sex Toys Questionnaire

Hello!

So I'm sure this topic has popped up in some form or fashion, but I was curious, and maybe I'll have a different spin on it, so...

How many sex toys do you have?

List them and when you do, describe each in detail.

What do you like most about each one? What do you like least?

Which one was your first? Which one is your favorite? Which toy do you REALLY want to buy, but can't? Which do you plan to buy next?
MWM1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:25 AM   #2
MWM1991

And I shall start us off:

My first sex toy was a pocket pussy. I'll put this in context. I am very much a virgin. Farthest I've gone is making out and grabbing boobs. So, inexperience is my middle name.

Anyway, I bought my first sex toy only a couple years ago. It was off Amazon, I believe. I wanted to know what it was like. I had my own money and own place. I said "fuck it" and bought one. It has three holes. An anal canal and a pussy on one side, and a mouth with nose on the other. I was so innocent trying to make it work. I bought lube with it, but this was the first time I used actual masturbation lube. I tried the pussy side first. I was so anxious trying to make it work that I couldn't get my dick in (not enough lube I think), plus the whole experience kept making me go soft. I walked away from it because I was so frustrated. But the power of the boner brought me back, and this time I successfully got it in. And loved it! Good god, I didn't last long with that thing. The mouth is the most intense. I can handle it better now, but it's stimulation was overwhelming. The anal canal is eh. And the pussy is in between those too. It's a bit large, so it can be awkward, but it does it's job well enough

After that, I decided to stray into the anal arena. I was so curious about prostrate massagers. So I bought one that has several vibration settings and is designed to stimulate the perineum. Boy, did I start myself off with a difficult toy. Mainly because it is a fairly large toy, and I had never put anything up my ass before. Took me like ten minutes of slow, methodical insertion to get it in. I really like it thought. It creates a more subtle sensation and prolongs the experience. Never cotton a prostrate orgasm though. I really want one.

After that I got this cone of sorts that just vibrates after it sucks onto your dick. It maybe covers half my dick (6"), but the point is for it to get the glans (also cut). It's more of a teasing experience because there is no stroking, but it gets me off pretty effectively too.

After that, I went back to anal. Got myself a beginners anal dildo. And you know what...not a fan. Maybe the dildo is too small to get the full effect, but I mainly just feel like I need to poop, and it barely feels pleasurable to me. It's a nice way to get me lubed up for the prostrate massager though.

I then got a couple other pocket pussys that are smaller, and one has metal beads embedded inside. Nice feelings, I kinda like watching my dick come out the other side. Kinda an aesthetic turn on, I guess.

I got anal beads after that, which I liked more than the dildo, but they still might be too small to get the full effect. I also am not a poop fan, and it can get alittle more messy than I like.

My latest one was a cock ring with a testicle ring built-in with it. It was a disappointment. It kinda worked on my dick, and would keep on sliding off my balls. So...eh.

I would love to buy a larger fuckable body for the experience, but don't want to spend the money on that.

As for my next buy, I might explore anal again. Maybe a larger dildo would be more to my licking??

Next up!
MWM1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:51 AM   #3
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

How many sex toys do you have?I have 5 dildos. One is 6in long,another is 8in long with balls and suction cup,6in long pink one,8in vibrating dildo with balls and suction cup and then I have a 10in dildo with balls and suction cup.I also have 4 butt plugs of varying size and two jeweled. Tom Finland weighted butt plug. Couple of Njoy butt plugs and a vibrating bullet.

List them and when you do, describe each in detail.

What do you like most about each one? What do you like least?

Which one was your first? Which one is your favorite? Which toy do you REALLY want to buy, but can't? Which do you plan to buy next?My first was a 4in vibrator that I ordered when I was lik 14,not sure where that thing is now. My favorite is the 8in vibrating dildo with suction cup. Would really love a fucking machine but my next toy might be a remote control or a larger butt plug.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sex toys