Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-22-2018, 06:50 AM   #1
XOpleaseme

Band-Aid 22/F clit punishments needed

Yesterday I told myself that I was only allowed to cum when it was dark - sadly I failed and rubbed my clit for most of the day, I lost count of my edges and came 5 times.
I need to be told how to punish my clit appropriately. I would like straight forward and uncomplicated punishments please as I need to complete them all to a good standard.

Make me swollen - thank you in advance.
XOpleaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:00 AM   #2
MaleDom_

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpleaseme View Post
Yesterday I told myself that I was only allowed to cum when it was dark - sadly I failed and rubbed my clit for most of the day, I lost count of my edges and came 5 times.
I need to be told how to punish my clit appropriately. I would like straight forward and uncomplicated punishments please as I need to complete them all to a good standard.

Make me swollen - thank you in advance.
1) Take toothpaste and rub it into your clit
2) Next hand slap your pussy 15 times hard
3) Massage your clit for a minute
4) Snap clit with rubber band 20 times
5) Repeat steps 3&4 10 times
6) Pinch and pull on your clit 3 times hard
MaleDom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:35 AM   #3
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleDom_ View Post
This sounds perfect for my clit. I will get started now. Thank you
The following user says Thank You to XOpleaseme for this post:
Old 07-22-2018, 04:42 PM   #4
zctt
getDare Succubus

Do 50 snaps with a rubber band than clamp it for 15 minutes. After removing the clamp do 50 more snaps

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:57 PM   #5
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by zctt View Post
Do 50 snaps with a rubber band than clamp it for 15 minutes. After removing the clamp do 50 more snaps
50 will be so hard to do!! I'll try my best, thank-you
Old 07-24-2018, 03:42 AM   #6
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah

Ice can be a suitable short term anesthetic. Rub your clit with an ice cube until it is quite numb. Slip what's left of the ice cube, plus another fresh one inside your vagina. Use clothes pegs, or better is binder clips, to pinch your labia together shut. The idea is to seal your pussy up with the ice cube(s) inside.
Put your clit clamp on your numb clit and tighten it as much as you can withstand.
After a measured 5 minutes you can remove the pegs or binder clips, and the clit clamp and begin whipping your clit with a plastic or wooden ruler. Continue until it is visibly bruised or you are crying.
As warmth returns to your clit you should find the sensations amplified many times.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:03 AM   #7
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Ice can be a suitable short term anesthetic. Rub your clit with an ice cube until it is quite numb. Slip what's left of the ice cube, plus another fresh one inside your vagina. Use clothes pegs, or better is binder clips, to pinch your labia together shut. The idea is to seal your pussy up with the ice cube(s) inside.
Put your clit clamp on your numb clit and tighten it as much as you can withstand.
After a measured 5 minutes you can remove the pegs or binder clips, and the clit clamp and begin whipping your clit with a plastic or wooden ruler. Continue until it is visibly bruised or you are crying.
As warmth returns to your clit you should find the sensations amplified many times.
This is perfect, thank you. I don't know what will come first - bruise or the cries.
Old 07-28-2018, 06:13 AM   #8
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

a really effective clit punishment is to rub it with a toothebrush really hard for 15 mintes with toothepaste on it.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 04:38 AM   #9
MissSarah

Send a message via Yahoo to MissSarah
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpleaseme View Post
This is perfect, thank you. I don't know what will come first - bruise or the cries.
Surprise us with a report
Old 07-29-2018, 06:15 PM   #10
MasterPeace

Coat a toothbrush in Tabasco and rub your clit for 5 minutes. Drop 8 more drops of the red devil on your clit, and clamp it for 10 minutes. After that you may remove the clamp but you may not touch your clit again until all sensation has subsided.

Currently seeking female slave for long term ownership.
Kinks include control, anal, denial, pain, light humiliation.

If you want to be owned, denied, and teased by a strict but caring mistress, I'm just a message away.
MasterPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:32 AM   #11
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaleDom_ View Post
I have finally completed this dare - here is the report:
I made sure the toothpaste was rubbed into my clit well and under my clit hood - the burning hurt but felt good. I spanked my pussy hard 15 times which was sore!!
I found it so hard to snap the rubber band against my little clit 20 times let alone repeating that section 10 times!! It took my ages to complete and my clit was certainly battered afterwards - red and very swollen. But I did enjoy the 1 minute massage a lot - after the snaps it felt like I earnt it. When it came to punching and pulling my clit, I did it with my long nails which left a mark.
I hope this is satisfactory, thank you
Old 07-31-2018, 07:15 AM   #12
XOpleaseme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
I found this task very difficult to do! It took me a while to be able to keep the ice on my sore clit to make it numb. I slipped what was left of the ice into my vagina and I felt it instantly melting - it also hurt!! I continued and added the second ice cube which hurt even more. I pinched my labia shut with 3 pegs (I tried binder clips but my pussy lips are slightly swollen from a previous task) I was shaking because the cold hurt so much. I put the clamp on a clit fairly tightly and squatted until the 5 minutes were up- it felt like forever. When I took the clamp and pegs off, I was literally dripping which made me appreciate the pain. I didn't have to spank my clit for long before I teared up

Thank you Miss Sarah, thank you.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:25 AM   #13
XOpleaseme

I will be completing the rest of these dares today so I will be extremely sore. I have not cum since I asked for punishment. Please, if anyone will give me permission and painful instructions please PM me
Old 07-31-2018, 08:56 AM   #14
Banana.Man

get a rubber band and administer 10 rubber band snaps to your clit

You may address me as Sir.

Females interested in...
  • Control
  • Submissive Training
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation