Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-08-2018, 01:36 AM   #1
naughtylilfemme

Female

24/female/little seeks 21+/female/mommy in any place (playful brat)

hi everybody!

it's been a while, so i'll reintroduce myself: i'm sophie, though i generally go by naughtylilfemme or nlf around these parts. feel free to use my name, though, especially if i'm in need of a scolding (i usually am)!

about me: i'm twenty-four, american, and a gemini. if a marshmallow turned into a person, it would be me. i basically am a marshmallow — pale, squishy, melts in warm temperatures, easily burned

although i am a sub, i most identify with the label of 'little'. i have classic submissive tendencies, like an eagerness to please and a masochistic bent; i also think it's fun to talk back, and i like to be playful with a partner. i need tease & denial. most of my likes and dislikes are clearly listed in my signature and in my list of pm dares, but i'll elaborate a little. for me, t&d is vital to my sexual life. it makes me feel submissive and little, and it keeps me focused on pleasing my partner — that is what i want to be my main goal. it also helps me boost a sometimes lackluster sex drive.

spanking is great, and my dream is to be spanked in person by someone else
until then, i must content myself with slow, sensual good girl spankings when i need to wind up; and stingy, sharp bad girl spankings when i've been naughty.

i desperately need rules — i crave boundaries, and i love having a set structure so that i know i'm being useful and productive for my caregiver.

sexy things i like: getting spankings, being talked down to, being denied, being "forced" to complete homework-like tasks (smutty or otherwise), having to describe my dirty fantasies in detail, playful humiliation

non-sexy things i like: tv shows, writing, graphic design, politics, playing games, thunderstorms, stuffed animals, coloring

i have a lot of knowledge and not a lot of experience!

about you: looks don't matter. trans, nb, cis — i don't really care as long as you're somewhat female-identifying, and/or would feel comfortable in a play-partner relationship with a lesbian (me). ability to understand obscure pop culture references and talk about politics is a plus! my preference would be older than me (so 25+), but if you're a domme then you're a domme no matter your age.

you're a dominant personality both in and out of the bedroom; you like to take control and everybody knows it. still, you are an empathetic and caring individual who cherishes those close to them, even if most people think you're a bit cold. you like to tease and reward, pleasure and punish; you are both strict taskmaster and loving caregiver. you can tie a little in a crotch rope and then send her off to color. you are flexible in terms of working out real life issues, and rigid when it comes to enforcing rules for your little.

logistics: i'm good with any location as this will be strictly online. kik may be provided after a good beginning via pm. email is okay too. no webcam/face pictures unless or until we get to know one another. NO BOYS ALLOWED. no TERFs, either.

xox,
sophie/nlf

i now have a google application for this!

please apply at the link --> here

Last edited by lola.fox; 07-17-2018 at 06:02 AM.
The following user says Thank You to naughtylilfemme for this post:
Old 07-19-2018, 07:42 PM   #2
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Default You deserve it!

I really hope you will find a mommy to care for you!

She's such a sweet and naughty little thing, if you decide to become her take good care of her!

Free bump for you, cause you deserve to find your mommy!

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

The following user says Thank You to Trebaldin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
lesbian, lgbtq, mdlg