Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 07-02-2018, 08:31 PM   #1
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Default A little fun Challenge for all

Well hello are you GetDarians.

It has been a while since i decided to put up a challenge or bet and i just so happen to of thought of one now.

So the Challenge is for both genders and requires the use of a Lovense device or another device that can be used with the app that comes with it.

Men who do this will be using the cock ring version of this.

Women who join will be using the vibrator version of this.

So this is what will happen

One person will make sure to have the device and app ready to go when they contact someone with the proper information. The time limit is One hour for the person with the device. If that person Orgasms before the time is up then they must tell 5 different people one very dirty secret they would not want the immediate people around them to know, otherwise if they last the entire hour then the one teasing must do the secret telling.

How to go about participating in this.

If you are looking to tease a person just comment Below about having a Pm sent to you to participate.

If you are looking to be teased then comment below about how you would want to be contacted and the app you are using. Please only give out the device information threw PM's so you do not get spammed with a million request of being teased.

I will get the ball rolling:

You may contact me by PM about wanting to be teased and which of the ways you want to be teased.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.: Keep in mind that if this sounds a little weird i just came up with it and i may edit the post to refine it a bit more.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.

Last edited by akechi106; 07-03-2018 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Trying to make it more simple and less complicated.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk