Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom
Default Time traveling dares (Solo) (Group)

Hello! I was surfing the internet, and found a website (futureme.org) and came up with two dares.

Dare 1: (Solo)

Go to this site and write a letter to yourself to be recieved on December 20th, 2012, one day before 'the world ends' if you believe that. Give yourself a dare to do on December 21st, so that while you are doing whatever it is people do when the wold ends, you will be doing your dare. Post in this thread what your dare is/will be!

Dare 2: (Group)

Go to this site and create an account with your email address. Then click 'create a new entry'. Change the recipient address to someone else's (a fellow getdarian, your master/slave, your boss, a family member, anyone). Creating an account will prevent it from sending (to my knowledge) a comfirmation email that is sent if you don't make an account, so this will give you an element of suprise. Send a letter containing your deepest feelings, thoughts, and possibly confessions of dares you've done or challanges to complete dares (depending on your audience). Send this letter out pretty far into the future, like about 5-10 years. When they open it, try to remember if you put anything embarrassing in it! Summaries of letters posted here would be cool.

Dare 3: (Group)

The site claims to have a decent hit rate. As such, they have made a feature where you chose whether other random people can see your letter (and it could possibly get published in the book they are making), or it can be private. So this dare is to do one of the dares above and mark the letter as 'public' and not private. Simple.

Have fun with all these!
Old 10-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

awesome I love this idea I am totally trying it out
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
email, future, time