Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2018, 05:44 AM   #1
sub_ely

Trophy 28f begging for dares

This slut has gotten backed up on chores (laundry). Please give this whore dares that motive getting the chores done and spice things up. Punishments for not having the laundry done are welcome too.

i will post full reports afterwards!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 05:50 AM   #2
DiaperBabyBunny
Account Banned

If diapers aren't a limit join the fun
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236651
Hates: Scat(Except in diaper)
Limits: Illegal, Giving Personal Info Family And Public
Unknown: Willing to try things

Diapered: Forever and Ever
Make sure I am diapered and have fun being padded if your padded or love padded babes join the fun at Kik #BBD4E

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86778

Personal Kik: BabyBunnyRylee
Follow me on Tumblr https://babybunnyrylee.tumblr.com
DiaperBabyBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiaperBabyBunny for this post:
Old 05-02-2018, 06:03 AM   #3
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Go to your laundry basket and thrwo all your dirty clothes on the floor. Start a timer, get naked and attach clothespins to your nipples.

Now sort your laundry using only your mouth, crawling and only one piece a time. Make the piles in different parts of your room. Each minute you need to finish this earns you ten spanks and a line: "If I do my laundry regularly I won't need to write boring lines with hurting nipples."

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Chephren for this post:
Old 05-02-2018, 06:37 AM   #4
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBabyBunny View Post
If diapers aren't a limit join the fun
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236651
Thank you for the dare! 24 hrs in a diaper without using the bathroom is a bit long for me for this.

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

Old 05-02-2018, 06:39 AM   #5
sub_ely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Go to your laundry basket and thrwo all your dirty clothes on the floor. Start a timer, get naked and attach clothespins to your nipples.

Now sort your laundry using only your mouth, crawling and only one piece a time. Make the piles in different parts of your room. Each minute you need to finish this earns you ten spanks and a line: "If I do my laundry regularly I won't need to write boring lines with hurting nipples."
This sounds amazing! Thank you for the dare. This slut will definitely do this when i start laundry after work.

Old 05-02-2018, 11:11 AM   #6
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Everyday for every remaining piece of clothes that is not done yet (done==cleanly stored away), you have to edge once with no cumming. That should motivate you pretty quickly get your laundry down to zero...

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:01 PM   #7
sub_ely

Default stripped and ready

I have been wet thinking about this all day! Work let out early, so now I am home, stripped down, on my knees, and ready begin sorting laundry. I can't help but notice how empty my pussy is.

Please list any more dares to keep this slut motivated and occupied while doing her chores.

PM or on here. I will report either way!

Old 05-02-2018, 03:57 PM   #8
sub_ely

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post

I just completed this dare.

I dumped all of the laundry from the basket out and brought some from upstairs. I stripped down, got on my hands and knees, and hit the stop watch. It took 8:35 to sort through the stack using my mouth to carry one item at a time and crawling to the piles. A lot was dirty underwear and socks.I was tempted to leave a pair of undies out to keep in myself while laundry cycles are going.

It was about this time that I realized I had forgotten to put clothes pins on my nipples.
I fixed this, but may need to be punished for waiting so late.

After loading the washer, I knelt over the kitchen chair. The clothes pins pressing against the chair twisted my nipples. Then I spanked myself 90 times on my stinging ass.

I typed 9 lines. It took until line 4 before I could get it right without messing up.
I forgot that pulling off clothespins actually hurts too. I yelped!

Now I'm soaking wet.

Overall, this was great. Thank you again for the dare! Now, what to do for the rest of the night?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chores, dares, punishment, slut, whore