Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-17-2018, 02:08 PM   #1
Westcoastman

Default Domestic discipline dares

Hello everyone!

I’m looking for dares/punishments that involve every aspect of domestic discipline. Such as a spanking, mouth soaping, corner time, and line writing tasks, and the combination of all of them or just some of them! I hate the taste of soap especially, but love he punishment aspect of it! Hopefully some of you fall are feeling more sadistic today! Thanks, and maybe you’ll get a date in return!!!
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting
discussable: photos
Limits: family, public, pee, poo, blackmail

punish me with discipline!
PM dares
Westcoastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:34 PM   #2
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hi there. I'm in a fairly sadistic mood, and domestic discipline is always fun. ^_^

Let's start off with the classic. Place a bar of soap in your mouth and bite down on it. While holding it in your mouth, you'll be writing 10 lines of "Thank you for punishing me, getDare." Finally, you may remove the soap and spend 10 minutes with your nose in the corner, thinking about your punishment.

I hope you enjoy, and please, tell us how you felt about it!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 03-17-2018, 02:47 PM   #3
Westcoastman

What an amazing task to start off! Thank you Kitten! I will be reporting on this thread as well!
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting

PM dares
Old 03-17-2018, 02:58 PM   #4
diapered_princess
Distinguished Member

ok,
bare bottom swats, 50 each cheek, with a paddle
then with your pants and underwear still around your ankles, go stand in the corner for 1 minute per year of your life.
The first half, have a bar of soap in your mouth, the second half put a coin flat on the wall and hold it with your nose. if you drop the coin restart from the swats, but add 1 per minute you had left. (Note; this is cumulative, so if you had 4 minutes the first time and drop the coin then it is 54 swats. If you drop it a second time then it is 54+however many minutes you had left that attempt)
diapered_princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:03 PM   #5
Westcoastman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diapered_prince View Post
ok,
bare bottom swats, 50 each cheek, with a paddle
then with your pants and underwear still around your ankles, go stand in the corner for 1 minute per year of your life.
The first half, have a bar of soap in your mouth, the second half put a coin flat on the wall and hold it with your nose. if you drop the coin restart from the swats, but add 1 per minute you had left. (Note; this is cumulative, so if you had 4 minutes the first time and drop the coin then it is 54 swats. If you drop it a second time then it is 54+however many minutes you had left that attempt)
If I do not have a paddle, will a wooden spoon work? And I should be able to complete this after the first task is done!

PM dares
Old 03-17-2018, 03:35 PM   #6
diapered_princess
Distinguished Member

yes a wooden spoon will work this time. but the next time you are asked to spank yourself you better be a good boy and have a paddle.
The following user says Thank You to diapered_princess for this post:
Old 03-17-2018, 03:38 PM   #7
Westcoastman

I will have to get a paddle soon then! And I am about to start my first task with a bar of ivory! Here we go!

PM dares
Old 03-17-2018, 04:08 PM   #8
Westcoastman

I just finished the first task. I stuffed a bar of ivory in my mouth and bit down into a bit. Then I wrote the ten lines. I will post a photo of the lines and bar in a second! I noticed I drooled a whole lot even in corner time, and I could find chunks of soap in my molars. As soon as the timer went off, I went to the sink and rinsed a ton of times. I even had to dig out the soap chunks with my fingers! Thank you kitten!

PM dares
Old 03-17-2018, 04:12 PM   #9
Westcoastman

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php...ictureid=62460

Here is the link to the picture!

I have noticed the taste is quite gross, and I don’t know how long it will last lol but thank you again! I will do my best to complete princes dare tonight as well, just as long as my roommates do not come home early!

PM dares
Old 03-17-2018, 04:26 PM   #10
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoastman View Post
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php...ictureid=62460

Here is the link to the picture!

I have noticed the taste is quite gross, and I don’t know how long it will last lol but thank you again! I will do my best to complete princes dare tonight as well, just as long as my roommates do not come home early!
Well done! I hope it made you feel punished. ^_^ It's good that the taste lingers. Think of it as a reminder of your punishment.

As some advice for Diapered_prince's task, 50 per cheek with a wooden spoon sounds like a LOT! You better be really careful not to drop that coin or you won't be sitting for a week or so.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-17-2018, 04:30 PM   #11
Westcoastman

Oh I’ll definitely be careful! I don’t want to go down that road! And I’ll use dove for the next one so I can switch up the taste lol!

PM dares
Old 03-17-2018, 04:44 PM   #12
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoastman View Post
Oh I’ll definitely be careful! I don’t want to go down that road! And I’ll use dove for the next one so I can switch up the taste lol!
You know, a wooden spoon is actually quite a bit more harsh than a paddle, I think. But maybe that's your punishment for not having one.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #13
diapered_princess
Distinguished Member

hopefully he learns his lesson.
Also with the exception of the swats, I have did this growing up, my advice, stand close to the wall as your lower back will start hurting after a while and you will want to move to relieve the pressure, but moving almost always results in a dropped coin.

p.s. the link above didn't work for some reason.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:59 PM   #14
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diapered_prince View Post
p.s. the link above didn't work for some reason.
Pictures in albums take some time to be approved, so it probably just hasn't been moderated yet.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-17-2018, 05:09 PM   #15
Westcoastman

Thanks for the hint! And I’m hoping that other people help punish me to make sure I get what I deserve!

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to Westcoastman for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disciplined, scrub, wash