Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-27-2018, 04:07 PM   #1
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Default Ask this prince anything

Hello fellow users, ask questions get answers
Old 01-27-2018, 04:45 PM   #2
subScoot

1) Hi How are you?
2) What's the best thing about being a librarian?
3) What's the longest stretch that you've been continuously diapered?
4) What advice would you give to someone new to diapering?
5) What's your routine when you log into GD? (e.g. mail first, blogs etc)
6) You have what look to be very robust limits, has that prevented you from finding people to play with?
7) What is the best "do more of this" advice that you give to new people
8) What is the best "do less of that" advice that you wish people would follow
9) Where do you go to for research (on kink / dare) - see a librarian type question
10) Are these the kind of questions that you expected?
11) If you could either have the power of invisibility or flight, which would you choose?

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81347

Likes Being challenged
Learning: Anal, Tease and Denial, Cum/Pee play, Erotic pain, Bondage
Limits: Public&Family, ID info, Cam, Illegal, Permanent, Health Risk (includes poo), Financial, Face, Above mild ball torment

Kinktalk same user name

kik: nh.scooter
subScoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 05:22 PM   #3
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Crown

1) Hi How are you?
I am doing pretty good. Had today off.

2) What's the best thing about being a librarian?
Getting to help people find books they are looking for because I am helping them learn.

3) What's the longest stretch that you've been continuously diapered?
If you count today, 27 days.

4) What advice would you give to someone new to diapering?
I would say
A) in addition to diapers buy and use baby powder (cornstarch type.)

B) I would also say don't be afraid to slightly alter your diaper when you put it on. (All the disposable diapers I have tried cut into my right leg so I take a knife and cut a strip about 1.5cm in and 3cm long in the center of the leg.)

C)If they want to wear and use start with just peeing as messing is a pain to clean up and stinks if not taken care of quickly.

D) drink a lot of water and put on a diaper in private. Then when the urge rises flood the diaper to see just how much your diaper can handle. (you might need to be by the toilet as you have been trained to only go there.

E) try to avoid wetting while lying on your side (if disposable) as the urine will run toward gravity and has a high chance of leaking. (a leak will remove any confidence you have about the diaper's ability to hold your pee.

5) What's your routine when you log into GD? (e.g. mail first, blogs etc)
Update my blog (Saturday only)
Read any new messages.
check my subscribed threads for any new content
go to the forums and read the first few pages of each section looking for something that I am interested in

6) You have what look to be very robust limits, has that prevented you from
finding people to play with?
My limits refer to people I already know, If I were to meet or found someone that also liked diapers IRL then I would be okay with discussing diapers around them. (If you know a place online that has meetups let me know)

7) What is the best "do more of this" advice that you give to new people
I would advise people to read others' limits and respect them. I would also say, Put yourself out there and you might have an amazing experience.

8) What is the best "do less of that" advice that you wish people would follow
Don't be hateful. Banter with friends is great, but you need to have a relationship with the person.

9) Where do you go to for research (on kink / dare) - see a librarian type question
Incognito tab and google it (Wiki) or I will occasionally PM the person who posted. If we stop asking questions and looking for answers, we stop learning and growing.

10) Are these the kind of questions that you expected?
I was kinda expecting numbers 1, 3, and 4

11) If you could either have the power of invisibility or flight, which would you choose?
It depends on the speed and height that I could fly. Also, how exhausting is the use of the power? I don't want to come crashing down to the Earth at 9.81m/s^2. Assuming I could go twice as high as the butterfly in the sky, and I didn't lose the energy to fly while in the air.... Flight is a no brainer.
Old 06-02-2018, 12:31 AM   #4
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

How long have you done stuff with diapers?

How old were you when you started and how did you get into liking them?

Would you ever try to get other people to wear diapers?

How many people know about you being in diapers?

What non-sexual/fetish hobbies or interests do you have?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Demon Thief for this post:
Old 06-02-2018, 08:52 AM   #5
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default 10 questions

1. Do you really ONLY pee in your diaper?
  2. What about poop?
  3. What kind of diapers do you wear? Please be detailed.
  4. Would you enjoy it if somebody else changed your diaper?
  5. Do you ever feel ashamed about your love for diapers?
  6. Do you like that I ask so many questions about diapers?
  7. What sort of questions do you NOT like to answer?
  8. What is your favorite part of getDare?
  9. What is your least favorite part of getDare?
  10. What is your honest opinion on walruses?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 06-02-2018, 03:10 PM   #6
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

How long have you done stuff with diapers?
I have been wearing diapers off and on since I was about 6 or 7.

How old were you when you started and how did you get into liking them?
I got into them I think because my brother was still a bed wetter and wore pull-ups and I tried them once out of curiosity (didn't wet and couldn't sleep in them, but loved the cushiony feel) Then about a year after my cousin was born I took one of their diapers (size 4 or 5 I think) and tried it (tight but fit) and loved it more than the pull up because of the print and scent.

Would you ever try to get other people to wear diapers?
Back in 2005ish I actually told my best friend and he asked to try them himself. We lost contact shortly after as my family had to move so I have no idea if he continued it, but he is really the only one I have tried to convince.

How many people know about you being in diapers?
Right now, nobody IRL knows that I wear. However, online (not attached to my real name) there are about 5 people that I converse with that know plus however many read my blog and have seen my profile.

What non-sexual/fetish hobbies or interests do you have?
I enjoy playing D&D with friends. I also enjoy jRPGs made by Square-Enix (Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts) Platformers are enjoyable as those were my first games that I played so nostalgia is a factor. and While I am not much of a Fisrt Person Shooter player, I like Overwatch and play Halo with friends.
Old 06-02-2018, 04:27 PM   #7
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

1. Do you really ONLY pee in your diaper?
    It depends on what I am doing for the next few hours and how much I have had t drink. For example, if I am going to have little time (such as moving between classes) and have drank a lot, then I will go to the bathroom. However, I do wet myself about 95% of the time
  2. What about poop?
    I will also mess them depending on 1) how much time I have to change and 2) if I want to deal with cleaning up a messy diaper. (I would say that it is about 1 mess per 4 bowel movements) However, I will never mess when I will be in public as I refuse to subject others to that stench.
  3. What kind of diapers do you wear? Please be detailed.
    I wear cloth diapers from the site depend-eco I have some My Little Pony prints that are no longer available as well as a single baby blue diaper. For disposable (most of what I wear) I have Walgreens brand Certainty diapers. In the past I have worn depends but stopped because I can no longer find the diapers in stores only pull-ups. I have also worn Bambinio teddy diapers, but because of the cost it has ben about a year since I have oreder/worn them. I really want to try the pre-school and kiddo diapers from Abuniverse, but they are always out of size medium (my size) so I haven't had the opportunity...yet.
  4. Would you enjoy it if somebody else changed your diaper?
    I would love to have the experience of someone else changing my diaper because it would make me feel more babyish.
  5. Do you ever feel ashamed about your love for diapers?
    I have not been ashamed of my love of diapers for about 10 years. I am a little scared to tell others IRL though because I understand that it is a niche. However, I will tell my future spouse (before we wed) as I think it would be too big of a secret to keep.
  6. Do you like that I ask so many questions about diapers?
    I do enjoy it because I can share my knowledge with others.
  7. What sort of questions do you NOT like to answer?
    I don't like to answer questions that could give away my IRL identity.
  8. What is your favorite part of getDare?
    I enjoy the lounge and the games that are there
  9. What is your least favorite part of getDare?
    My least favorite is the fact that some people will not respect limits when giving dares.
  10. What is your honest opinion on walruses?
    I don't have an opinion on them as I don't know enough about them.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:01 PM   #8
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Which Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts games have you played?

Would you ever play games with forfeits?

What sort of books do you enjoy reading?

Which preschool/ kiddie diapers would you want to wear? (Basically which designs)

If your future spouse turned out to like diapers too, would you like that?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Demon Thief for this post:
Old 06-02-2018, 07:13 PM   #9
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Which Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts games have you played?
I have played Final Fantasy 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 14, 15, tactics, and Dissidia (all of them). Thought I have only completely beaten 8,10, 13, 15, and the Dissidias. (The games/systems got messed up on the others) As for Kingdom Hearts I have played and beaten all but coded.

Would you ever play games with forfeits?
I would play with some of my online ABDL friends and depending on the forfeits.

What sort of books do you enjoy reading?
I love the Kingkiller Chronicles series and growing up The Ranger's Apprentice so Medieval Fantasy. But I also enjoy reading scientific books to find different viewpoints and information. (mostly for school though)

Which preschool/ kiddie diapers would you want to wear? (Basically which designs)
these are the pre-school and of the designs, I like (in order) the night, ABC, cars, and finally the airplanes
https://us.abuniverse.com/product/prp/
As for the Kiddo (https://us.abuniverse.com/product/kdo/) there is only one design.

If your future spouse turned out to like diapers too, would you like that?
I think that would be a dream of mine. and would defiantly be amazing.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:24 PM   #10
LPV
getDare Saint

How did you ever end up in diapers for the year?

Do you have a dom?

How do your clothes fit over them?

How often do you change?

Will you ever get out of them?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 06:49 PM   #11
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

How did you ever end up in diapers for the year?
It started off by me staying in diapers for a few days at a time and then I did a month last year so I created this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330431 thinking that I would get at most 6 months but it ended up being for the full year.

Do you have a dom?
I neither have, nor am I actively looking for a dom. However, I am in an ABDL group where we will check on each other and ask for permission to change. (after 30 minutes it is change anyway)

How do your clothes fit over them?
The diapers I wear are pretty thin (though still absorbent) so there isn't too much to hide. In addition, I find that the mind is easy to fool by its own expectations. It doesn't take a lot to convince someone of their expectations.

How often do you change?
I change as needed (with permission of course) usually after 2 wettings (or 1 mess) as that is what my diapers can comfortably hold.

Will you ever get out of them?
I don't ever see myself being out of them in the sense that I will never wear again. However, after this year (and a re-potty training) I don't think I will wear 24/7 for more that 2-3 days at a time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk