Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-23-2018, 02:17 PM   #1
duttyboyslut

Nuclear Need filthy requests for my new master

I have a new master I'm meeting tomorrow, he has made me submit myself to this site to do any and everything you ask of me. I have no real limits except for permanant marks or lasting damage.

I have a wish to be a human toilet and be a slave to my master and do as he asks, which in turn entitles everyone here to make my master content.

He has whips, butplugs, dildos, chastity belts e-cock ring, paddle, ties and bdsm gear. We have a 30 minute drive to his house in which I need a request or dare to do in that time.

I'm into nudity, spanking, anal, stretching, edging, piss, gagging, vomit, enema, scat, smearing, eating, cock play, deep throat, etc etc

Please don't hold back.
duttyboyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:38 PM   #2
publicpants

Default welcome

ok this one is easy fill you profile in and add a signature. I cant believe your master did not tell you to do that. also add an avatar and profile pic that suits you!

will not: illegal, pain, nappies on my head, long term, family,

MY PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85525
publicpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:54 PM   #3
duttyboyslut

Okay I've filled in my profile now! Im sorry, I'm new to all this! Have you got any requests for me and my new master? He wants to see this thread when we meet.

Dislikes : Family, illegal, social suicide, blackmail, screen control, permanant.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:58 PM   #4
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

Stuff 10 grapes up your ass. Blindfolded and with hands bound behind your back, shit them out onto the floor. Then kneel down and eat all 10 without using your hands.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:02 PM   #5
publicpants

take an enema, your master should decide how much, then he should allow you to dress then fasten you pants back on with a cable tie so you cant take them down. Then wait for the inevitable. he should feel fit to punish you how ever he wants for you messing your trousers. let me know how this goes.
p.s. nice pic it suites you

will not: illegal, pain, nappies on my head, long term, family,

MY PM DARES http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85525
publicpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:39 PM   #6
duttyboyslut

So far so good, any more? Need a dare for the car journey as well!

Dislikes : Family, illegal, social suicide, blackmail, screen control, permanant.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm male slave, scat dare shit forced, slave and master, slave bdsm cbt bondage, toilet scat piss