Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-19-2018, 02:50 AM   #1
novsla

Male 41/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

41/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

I am a rather shy, 41 year old guy from Germany. Still in a good shape for my age, normal job, amazing girlfriend, great friend – everything is fine. I don't see myself as a slave or submissive. If at all I'd rather consider myself dominant in my everyday live and in my relationship.

For some strange reason I don't understand myself I have that strange fantasy from time to time. In it a woman I don't like gets hold of some incriminating information about me and uses that to blackmail me into humiliation. I start thinking about ways she would degrade me and get terribly aroused.
And a few moments later the arousal is gone and all that stays is shame that I even thought about such vile things.

Some months ago I tried to deal with this fantasies and contacted a Mistress. I quickly realized that many dominants shy away from forcing people into submission. Which is something I totally understand. However – on a consensual basis I don't have the slightest interest to do anything I find humiliating. To make things worse I am totally aware that I most certainly won't like a scenario where I am blackmailed and forced to degrade myself for someones amusement if it would ever really happen.

Which is why I write this ad now.
So basically I am searching for a dominant person who likes the thought of forcing/blackmailing someone into humiliation. Totally aware that said person has no experience so far and won't like what happens to him. Who doesn't accept limits when it comes to fetishes and has no issue to expose me if I don't serve to her fullest satisfaction. But all that only for a previously agreed upon time frame (a few weeks most likely).

Obviously I would prefer a woman in charge, but don't want to completely rule out men or couples for this role either if everything fits.

I know this ad will only meet the preferences of very few people (if at all). Still I wanted to try my luck. Those who don't search will never find.

I wish all of you a nice weekend, hope someone maybe likes the idea and promise to answer any questions as fast as possible.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail beginner