Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-08-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
your_male_slut

Male 50/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

50/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

So much to say, yet how to say it all and not make this a boring read?

First the Vanilla stuff:

I have a life that revolves around a computer, but it doesn't revolve around this computer. I cannot be here 24/7 but make every effort I can to arrange my time around your schedule. It helps if we are in the same time zone.

I have a family life and this life is seperate from that. As long as the two are kept seperate we will get along fine. I don't, and won't, involve any of my family into this part of my life.

The not so Vanilla stuff:

I don't identify with being a sub, sissy or slave. I think that those titles can be stereotyped with a predetermined 'requirement' of what they should be. I get pleasure from pleasing and the rewards which come from that, I don't need a title assigned to that.

While I understand that there are limits to what we all do, I am not going to sit here and try and list them. I feel that most, with the exception of illegal, damaging, or dangerous, are negotiable. There are many factors involved, but over time, they could go away. I also feel that limits should be revisited and renogtiated from time to time in any relationship.

I am open to all sorts of different things, just message me and we can talk about those. If there is something special you like, mention it.

What am I looking for?

This is probably the hardest part of writing this. I do know that I am NOT here to be someones puppet. I want to develop an online relationship that is mutually benifitial which also includes chat. For this reason it would help if our time zones are at least close.

I have done this a couple times in the past with 2 different young ladies. The first one lasted 7 years, the second 4. I actually met the young lady from the second one, and we enjoyed each others company in person. Meeting isn't a requirement, but if you are close and would like to, I am very open to it.

I listed the age of who I am looking for to be 21+ only because the next option was 30+. While I don't have much in common with young ladies in their 20's, I have chatted with a few that had a good head on their shoulders and had a very good understanding of this type of relationship and lifestlyle. The age difference dynamic is also somewhat of a turn on.

I have various types of chat capabilities, from computer to smartphone,

One of the biggest things that irratates me is fake people. Guys, if you're going to message me, do so as a guy. Don't pretend to be a girl just to chat with me. I am not so closed minded that I won't chat with a guy, but I am not looking for a male 'partner'. Similar for the ladies. I don't want someone who is going to send me a pic of some internet chick and pretend it's you. I don't have time for that, and ultimately it will come out in the end. Being true to who you are is the first step in being true to others. For those people that say you don't have a picture that you can send, I will call BS right here. The vast population from the age 14 and up have smartphones, and if you don't, I am sure you know someone that does.

So here we are, near the end of this ad. If you are still reading then you must have some sort of interest in what I have said here. If so, send me a message and let's talk some more. Ask anything you like, I am open and will answer your questions. If you have no interest in what I have writen and are still reading then you are a special kind of crazy in which it still may be nice to hear from you. Either way, if I don't hear from you, good luck in your search and please be safe.

Advertisements
Kink Talk