Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-07-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
draw412

Male 28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (must PM photo)

28/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (must PM photo)

Hello,

I am seeking a female slave or sub of any range. Prefered between 18 and 30. If you are new and youd like to learn or if you are experienced and want a change of pace. Im seeking someone who is willing to explore who understands that this is not just sexual. I want someone who can hold a conversation . I want to hear about your day, whats going on in your life. Of course there is a sexual aspect as well. I like to hear what you are interested in or if you want to try something new. We would use your likes bc as much as a dom sub is about one, as it is about the other.

I personally dont care for messy, extreme pain or diapers. So if thats your kink i wont be using those.

Im open to questions at any time. Before during or after. I encourage chatting if you feel uncomfortable or if you need someone to chat with feel free to let me know.

If any of this interests you send me a PM and we can chat. My main mode of communication will be kik so if you have one please include it in your message with a description and your interests.
draw412 is online now Report Post

Advertisements
Kink Talk