Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #1
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Male 26/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

26/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hi,
I am searching for a submissive female in the age between 18 to 30.

The range is not 100% strict but the closer you are to my own age (which is actually 25 not 26) the better. Oh and you have to be over 18 obviously. I probably donīt even need to state that. Your location itself does not matter but being close to my timezone helps of course. The relationship is supposed to be an online one.

What I am looking for is in short words my private part-time slut. You should be up to some kinky things during play and enjoy them but I want to be able to have a proper conversation with an friend aswell. You shouldnīt feel afraid to state your own opinion or mention when you have second thoughts.
Or in other words you should be a friend with kinky benefits.

About myself: I am a 25 year old university student from Germany. I enjoy joking around (not everybody might like my humor but I can blame that on my nationality. ) I tend to take things not unnecessarily serious and hence I am not 100% strict as a dom. Trust is nonetheless extremly important for me. I am not good at describing myself so donīt hesitate to message me and make your own picture.
I am rather inexperienced as a dom in a long time relationship but I have some experienced in one time sessions/ creating dares.

Things I wonīt make you do:
-basically anything that might damage you for a long time in any way
-public
-scat
-involving stranger/ other people
-illegal things
-pushing your hard limits
-forcing you into pics (I wouldnīt mind some once you learn to trust me but you should feel comfortable when sending them.)
-heavy pain
-choking related stuff

Kinks I am interested in:
You donīt need to like all of them and I am open to other things as well.

-(private) humiliation
-edging/ orgasm control
-anal
-insertions
-watersports/ bladder control
-live control via a messanger (e.g. giving out permission to pee)
-rules
-multiple orgasms
-pet play (mostly kitten)
-pain
-temperature play with ice and/ or hot wax

If you are interested or have any question PM me on here. If we get along with each other and you are up for it we can see if we can make this work.
Tell me a few words about yourself in the PM and tell me why my ad is interesting you.

Thank you for reading and good luck to each on of you to find the right dom no matter if you end with me or not.

Advertisements
Kink Talk