Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-04-2018, 08:14 AM   #1
Pworf

Music Beam Naked Drive

Ok let's test your music knowledge!

(Disclamer: I created this with males in mind, but I don't see why a woman couldn't do it.)

The dare is simple, randomly choose time between 30 min and 2 hrs. And choose two of your favorite radio stations.

Then go to your car with 10 articles of clothing what they are is up to you but ONLY ten till you are completely naked, including shoes and socks.

Every time a song comes on the radio, you must sing 8 words back to back in the right order. If you fail, pull over, strip off an article of clothing, and take a picture. Face or no face, in or out of car is up to you. If one goes to comercials, switch it. If both are comercials lucky you.

Once naked and fail again you will pull over and cum and take a picture. DO NOT CLEAN UP. You will have to drive this way till times up!

Once the timers up, you can clean up and redress. Then take all the photos and put in a kinktalk or similar album and PM me the link or post it here.

If you want also write a report!

Enjoy!

Likes: hidden public, masturbation, strip games, dice dares, card dares, edging, orgasm control, bets and games of chance, nudity, cum play
Dislikes: pee, messy
Limits: family, blood, scat, public, cross dressing, permanent, identity revealing, cbt, line writing
Sometimes: pics

Slave to nifoc_uk
Pworf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pworf for this post:
Old 08-08-2018, 08:53 AM   #2
Playthingtoy

Default 35 mins

I drove for 35 mins naked with a cage on my cock. Then stopped and cam in my hand before putting globs on my nose, chin lips where I left them hanging while I drive back to where I put my clothes back on. I don’t think anyone saw but was such a turn on as they drove past. Sorry could not do pics.
Playthingtoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car dares, music and lyrics, nudity, risky