Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-03-2018, 01:04 PM   #1
cammiesub

Smile 19F Looking to Explore

Hi y'all I am new to joining getdare but have been reading threads on here for quite some time. I am looking to explore my likes and limits in the new year and although I have masturbated to many fantasies inspired by threads on here I have never actually performed any.
I am interested in:
self-bondage
bladder control
diapers
orgasm control
spanking
teasing
nipple play
My limits are:
public
permanent
extreme pain
illegal
I am not opposed to:
hidden public
light anal play
new things that do not violate my limits
I only have household items no toys but might be willing to purchase some things if I am extremely excited by the dare.
I will report back on every dare I am given and will write full reports of the ones I do.
Happy Daring!
cammiesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:12 PM   #2
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

Hey there!

Welcome to Getdare

So I would say it could be helpful for you and us if you start off to test your own limits first.

So My first Dare for you is that you get naked and start to spank your ass! After every 10th Slap I want you to change the Cheek, and after every 20th Slap choose another Implement.
Meaning:
1-10 Hand on right ass cheek
11-20 Hand on left ass cheek
21-30 Hairbrush on right ass cheek
31-40 hairbursh on left ass cheek
41-50 Wooden spoon on right ass cheek
etc...

Just try to test which of the Implement you like the most and how Many spanks you enjoy taking.
So You know which implements to use for other dares, and how high your Pain tolerance is (or until the point you stop enjoying it)

Have fun and Take Care!

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
SissySlavePhaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:12 PM   #3
getdaring
getDare Devil

so what sort of fantasies have you had? just about doing dares? do you have any restrictions on doing dares, like do you live with your family and not getting caught? how daring do you want the dares to be?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
cammiesub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlavePhaade View Post
Hey there!

Welcome to Getdare

So I would say it could be helpful for you and us if you start off to test your own limits first.

So My first Dare for you is that you get naked and start to spank your ass! After every 10th Slap I want you to change the Cheek, and after every 20th Slap choose another Implement.
Meaning:
1-10 Hand on right ass cheek
11-20 Hand on left ass cheek
21-30 Hairbrush on right ass cheek
31-40 hairbursh on left ass cheek
41-50 Wooden spoon on right ass cheek
etc...

Just try to test which of the Implement you like the most and how Many spanks you enjoy taking.
So You know which implements to use for other dares, and how high your Pain tolerance is (or until the point you stop enjoying it)

Have fun and Take Care!
I will do this within the next few days and report back as my family is visiting for the holidays and spanking is quite loud. I should definitely have a response back to you by Saturday evening.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:22 PM   #5
SissySlavePhaade
Account Banned

Sure nice to hear!
But don't stress yourself, enjoy the time with your family

Denied by Girls 2.0
Since 31. Dez 2017, until 12th Jan 2018
Edges: 30/30
Strokes: 400/400
SissySlavePhaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 01:23 PM   #6
cammiesub

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so what sort of fantasies have you had? just about doing dares? do you have any restrictions on doing dares, like do you live with your family and not getting caught? how daring do you want the dares to be?
I have had many fantasies about being tied up, spanked, and used by whoever wants to use me as well as doing dares where other people may find out but I don't quite have that courage yet. My family is in town for the next couple of days but will be leaving soon so I won't have any restrictions about using my whole house after they leave. I would like the dares to start relatively simple so I can find what I like about each dare and really understand what it is that turns me on so that I can know what to better ask for in the future.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:35 PM   #7
getdaring
getDare Devil

so you just want to experiment a bit with different things to see what what you like?

ok, so I have a few simple little things for you.

How much do you like pain? Maybe you could try putting some toothpaste on your ass hole. I will warn you, it will create a burning sensation but it shouldn't be anything too permanent.

What about some pee play? You could try peeing through your underwear and wearing them for a bit? Or maybe you might like to try drinking some pee?

And what some discomfort dares, like wedgies? You could try giving yourself a wedgie and keeping it in for a bit and seeing you can handle the discomfort?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:58 PM   #8
cammiesub

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so you just want to experiment a bit with different things to see what what you like?

ok, so I have a few simple little things for you.

How much do you like pain? Maybe you could try putting some toothpaste on your ass hole. I will warn you, it will create a burning sensation but it shouldn't be anything too permanent.

What about some pee play? You could try peeing through your underwear and wearing them for a bit? Or maybe you might like to try drinking some pee?

And what some discomfort dares, like wedgies? You could try giving yourself a wedgie and keeping it in for a bit and seeing you can handle the discomfort?
Thank you for the different options for dares. I really enjoyed the sting of the toothpaste and loved how the longer I kept it on the more it stung.

I also peed through my panties and wore them for about 20 minutes afterwards. It was a humiliating feeling but I really enjoyed the embarassment I felt from it. I am not very interested in drinking pee though.

I did some research on wedgies and did a bra connection wedgie while out to dinner tonight. It was exhilarating knowing what I was doing and the possibility of someone finding out and I was very wet and turned on all through dinner. Anytime I moved I felt it move and it made me extremely sensitive and rubbed me a bit raw but it was not intolerable and when I took it out when I got home the pain subsided after not too long.

Thank you again for giving me a lot of different things to try I thoroughly enjoyed exploring my tolerance and what feelings and activities excited me.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:03 PM   #9
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

go to a public bathroom strip nude then play with nipples for 15 mins take pins I dare to leave the door unlocked
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:09 PM   #10
Terminal

You're interested in self-bondage, so i assume you have a rope handy somewhere. Make a crotch rope, spank each ass cheek 20 times with a belt, put some toothpaste on your nipples. Put clothespins after that and take a selfie. Include your face (unless it's a limit) and don't forget to smile. Send it to kik: terminal.zero
Stay that way until you complete all the tasks that have piled up for you.
Terminal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bondage dares, control me, nipple training, self spanking