Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
painslutnicole

Default Ideas to torture my painslut? (19/F)

Hello, TJ here. Nicole is the girl I've been fucking for some time and she's a painslut. She loves it. Especially on her cunt, she really wants a lot of pain, she told me to "break" her cunt. She also loves being degraded and insulted and treated like she's inferior. Wants bladder control and denial, like asking for permission for everything etc. Wants to try hidden public.

The stuff I like and do is simpler & more "primal" - hair pulling, slapping, spanking, physically overpowering, rough fucking, throatfucking... I don't really have any creative ideas to hurt her, which is what she wants. She mentioned when she was single she lurked on here to get ideas on how to hurt herself and I decided we would create this account together - she picked the username - but she doesn't have the password yet bc she wants to be surprised by what I do to her.

She has a bullet vibrator but we have no other toys. She won't send no pictures or videos so that's off limits as well.

Our limits: pee/scat/anything messy. family. illegal. permanent. anything too extreme like needles, knives, blood... full public (discreet is ok)

Be cruel to her, help me hurt her real good! Thanks!

edit: I will also be popping her anal cherry soon - she expects me to surprise her with a painful & degrading ass fucking sometime soon - so any fun ideas about that would also be good!

Last edited by painslutnicole; 01-01-2018 at 11:06 AM.
painslutnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:08 AM   #2
nik13
Distinguished Member

Make her naked and upside down along a wall
As you said you fucking her i assume you ate with her
Now put your scat dirty feet into her mouth
And fill her pussy with vibe and cold ice annd ass with any rotan food
Now this is the time you take charge
You gonna cane her pussy
For alost 10000 times
While she licks clean your feel
Do not use scat if thats a limit
But use rotan food mix or something she wont takr down her throat easily.
Make her beg to stop
Snd make sure you hit into h
Near by same place in pussy
Making it hurt worse.
Wont let her cry or screal
Makr her write report
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:09 AM   #3
sadomasculine

Definitely get started with spanking her cunt, try out a few implements to see what hurts the most; suggestions could be a wooden spoon, a belt (try the buckled end and the non-buckled end), a ruler, your hand, etc. Find as many things as you can and make sure you try all of them out a lot! You really wanna work out which is the best

Once she's all warmed up, she's gonna be a bit red and raw so you should rub in cream or something....I know; how about some heat cream (sub in toothpaste if you don't have any, but heat cream is more painful)! Really rub it in deep.

You can also try some pegs on her clit and labia or, if you have any, some binder clips, which have a really tough bite. Don't go with binder clips that are too big because they are extremely strong and extremely painful when you use the big ones. Could easily break some skin.

For more of a challenge aspect, see how much weight she can hang from clamps/clips on her clit/labia (and why not her nipples too, while you're at it). Easy enough to just attack a bottle and gradually fill it with water, or start with it on the ground and have her try to stand up.

For working on hidden public, there are the simple dares of masturbating in changing rooms and toilet cubicles, but you can make it a little riskier by keeping the doors unlocked or, if you're really daring, open (might wanna go for the end cubicle in that case). She can also try out masturbating in a cafe or restaurant (fully clothed, of course), and seeing if she can cum without drawing any attention.

If she needs to pee, she has to flip a coin. Heads, she isn't allowed and has to wait another hour. Tails, she has to ask your permission to pee. You can say no and make her wait another hour, or you could be nice and give her a task to do before she's allowed to pee. Harder version: she rolls a dice with 1-5 being a no and 6 being to ask you (if so, change it to 30 mins or even 15 between rolls).

Obviously she will need your permission to cum, but also to touch herself at all. Try waiting until she's on the edge before you tell her whether she's allowed to cum or not. Or you can tell her she can cum and then just as she does you can change your mind. She'll be forced to ruin it and she'll have disobeyed you

These are all just suggestions, of course. It's up to you what you choose to do. Always make sure you take any necessary precautions. And write up reports (or, preferably, have her write reports) of anything you do. Have fun
sadomasculine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:01 PM   #4
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

• Assuming you wear a condom when having sex, you could try to use icy-hot or grinned peppers as lube. Or create icy-hot ice cubes that she has to insert.
  • Have her wear as many clothes pegs as possible on her cunt lips and let her do some chores or exercises. For each time a clothes pegs drop, she gets 5 minutes of corner time afterwards.
  • As sadomasculine mentioned, she should not orgasm without permission. In this dare I've posted a link to a hypnotic file that could prevent Nicole from being able to orgasm without permission should she listen to it daily.
  • Make her write a couple of essays in where she begs you to torture her cunt, degrade her and control her. She must mentioned why she deserves it and completely skip the part that writing the essay is part of a task.
  • Use a permanent marker to write insults like "stupid whore" on her body. When the letters start to fade, write them again.
  • Make her refer to herself as "this whore" or "this horny cunt". You can change the name once in a while and punish her for being stupid when she fails to do something as simple as referring to herself properly.
  • When you go out, order steak for yourself and only salad or soup for her. When going out or at home, she must not eat until given permission (while her food turns cold). At home, put her food in a blender and make her eat it out of a bowl without cutlery or hands.
  • Everyday she requires your permission to wear panties and/or a bra. And pick what underwear she has to wear if she has permission. And perhaps line a few panties with sandpaper on the inside.
  • Have her wear high(er)-heels as much as possible, till she'll have difficulty to stand with her feet flat on the ground.
  • A collar will be difficult, but you could tell her to wear a choker all the time. Thus she has always something around her neck indicating that she is controlled.
Actually, there are so many options. Just make sure from time to time that this is what you both feel comfortable with (like having an off-topic discussion once a week or every three weeks).
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:10 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Get about 10 feet of string (in two 5 foot lengths) and about 60 clothes pins.

Have a bare foot or two of string, and then start tying the clothespins to the string, so that when tied, the pins are about an inch apart. If it takes roughly an inch of string to tie the pins, each, and an inch in between, that means every foot you started with should have 6 pins to it, so if you start with 1 empty foot, the remaining 4 feet of string should have about 24 pins that fit on it.
But if you can fit more to use all 60, great.

Clip, starting from the closest clip to the empty foot of the line, from her thigh, up her pubic mound, her belly, and then in a spiral around and on her breast, so the last clip is on her nipple.

Do that up both sides of her body.

Now, for best effect, finger her, or hold a vibrator to her clit. Keep going until the instant she is about to cum.
The very moment she starts to cum, grab one of the 1 foot lengths of string, and pull it as hard as you can, while moving away from her body. The idea is to jerk fierce and far enough that every clothes pin is yanked off in fast succession, up one side of her body.

The sudden pain will either crush her orgasm, or greatly intensify it, depending on how she reacts to/likes pain.
Immediately move back in and start fingering her/holding a vibe to her again, giving no time to recover. As soon as she is about to orgasm again, yank the second string, repeating the zippering up the other side of her body.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:30 AM   #6
painslutnicole

Thank you all for the ideas! We've tried some of it. First she begged me to spank her pussy so I started with my hands, worked up to a belt - had to stop around 100 because my arm got tired lol, then rubbed some toothpaste on her clit, she loved it but wanted something stronger, we didn't have any IcyHot or anything but we tried some hot sauce, that drove her wild. I had her suck me off bc I was worried it'd get on me since we coated her whole pussy inside & out. Afterwards she washed it off and I had her edge with pegs on her nipples, her nipples are very sensitive so she both loved and hated it, then I fucked her.

She really does love pain A LOT, never seen anything like it, she'll be sobbing and begging but won't safeword and gets wetter the more it hurts and if I back out sooner than she'd like or go easy on her she'll be all disappointed. We'd appreciate more ideas. I'm taking her out to dinner to try some of the hidden public suggestions and I'm thinking I might take her anal virginity today, she's been waiting for me to surprise fuck her ass for days. She hasn't cum for almost two days btw - can't cum unless I rub her clit, which is handy for fucking her on denial After today, I'll give her the password and have her beg for pain here herself and write her own reports. More humiliating for her plus it's too much work for me :P I might pop in every now and then tho.
The following 2 users say Thank You to painslutnicole for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 10:44 AM   #7
raisethebar
Account Banned

I think you need to fist her pussy, tie her spread eagle and keep increasing the number of fingers will you finger her until you can get your entire fist up inside.

Once you have managed to fist her pussy, while she is still tied up fuck her in the ass. Once you have popped her cherry untie her and keep ass fucking her but have her fist her pussy.

Then it is time for you to fist her ass.

You can always tie her up in front of an open window with the lights on when its dark outside as well.

This may fall under your perminate and needles but if not take her to get her nipples and clit pierced.
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:13 AM   #8
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

put clothes pins on her pussy lips and tape them to her inner thighs then spread her legs and whip her pussy

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:34 AM   #9
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

For constant irritation, you can tie her into a tight crotch rope, with the portion of the rope that passes between her pussy lips and over her clit wrapped with sand paper. Have her do some exercises that will cause her to rub the rope against herself like mountain climbers.

You can also use a rather coarse rope or rub it with Icy-Hot or Tiger Balm.

Rather than you doing all the spanking, you can also have her hold a rather large rubber band across her clit with two fingers on one hand and then use the other hand to repeatedly snap it. You can put a bead or two on the rubber band to intensify the pain point.

Looking forward to her reactions to these ideas.

JulieK

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:42 AM   #10
jandrea

while you fuck her ass, you can fuck her pussy with something coated in toothpaste or, better in hot sauce.
otherwise try a spicy version of her bullet vibrator, also putting on hot sauce.
While she enjoy that hot orgasm, you can enjoy vibration in ass with your cock, or in her mouth.
She want her cunt breaked, maybe we need some streching.
Every time a full report.
jandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:00 PM   #11
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by painslutnicole View Post
Hello, TJ here. Nicole is the girl I've been fucking for some time and she's a painslut. She loves it. Especially on her cunt, she really wants a lot of pain, she told me to "break" her cunt. She also loves being degraded and insulted and treated like she's inferior. Wants bladder control and denial, like asking for permission for everything etc. Wants to try hidden public.
Make sure you have her ready for you:

http://bit.ly/shared-orgasms
This file will do that whenever somebody cums while doing something sexual to her, whatever it is, it will cause her to cum too. So, all your cums will be synchronized. If you want it bidirectional, listen to this file yourself too.

This is a curse. That however only means that if you ever want it removed, you have to pay to the hypnotist money.

Why would you want it removed from her?

http://bit.ly/random-orgasms
This file gives her one orgasm per day, at different random times doing the day... There are safeties, of course, like it cannot happen whenever having an orgasm will cause her death or anybody's else, or lost of job, or anything like that.

If say her subcouncious mind picked 16:03 that day... But, when 16:03 arrives, she is driving. So, she will wait until she is no longer driving and just parked her car, and then she will come.

That means that whenever she parks, she will have a certain expectation that she might come then.

http://bit.ly/trig-orgasm
This will allow you to trigger an orgasm in her by just commanding her "ORGASM NOW!!!" or by touching her elbow and saying "NOW!!!" (either one with a commanding voice, not a wimpy and totally submissive tone).

Can you imagine the power? Say you are in the middle of a discussion, so you grab her elbow and say "NOW!!!"... Wouldn't having a strong orgasm caused by you ease up the situation?

And yes, those are not any orgasms... They are on the same level as the strongest orgasm she has ever had.

http://bit.ly/im-accept
This is another beauty. It will allow you to send her triggers using any text messaging device or service, including email, regular phone text message, any website's PM, or any IM service.

Can you imagine the power you'll get when you can just remotely cause her to have one orgasm (with the above file) by just texting her "ORGASM NOW!!!"?

Now, if what you want is to block her ability to orgasm, either temporarily, trigger based, or permanently, yes there are some files to do that. But you'll have to look for them yourself.

Quote:
The stuff I like and do is simpler & more "primal" - hair pulling, slapping, spanking, physically overpowering, rough fucking, throatfucking... I don't really have any creative ideas to hurt her, which is what she wants. She mentioned when she was single she lurked on here to get ideas on how to hurt herself and I decided we would create this account together - she picked the username - but she doesn't have the password yet bc she wants to be surprised by what I do to her.
http://bit.ly/fucked-by-dog
If you want her to feel an huge amount of pain and humiliation at least once a week for the rest of her life, have her listen to this. That's all I am going to say.

Quote:
She has a bullet vibrator but we have no other toys. She won't send no pictures or videos so that's off limits as well.
Have her make a stun gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnjDy1vZaso

That way you'll be able to give her plenty of painful shocks while you are ass fucking her dry, for example.

Quote:
Our limits: pee/scat/anything messy. family. illegal. permanent. anything too extreme like needles, knives, blood... full public (discreet is ok)

Be cruel to her, help me hurt her real good! Thanks!

edit: I will also be popping her anal cherry soon - she expects me to surprise her with a painful & degrading ass fucking sometime soon - so any fun ideas about that would also be good!
Whenever you do tale her ass cherry, you do it right.

Tie her up in bondage. In this position:

Put a 0.5 m piece of wood or something else to keep her elbows and knees straight. So that she is forced to stay in that position.

I don't know if you normally use rubber on her or not, but do use an extra sensation rubber this time. They are special rubbers without a smooth exterior, that make your dick feel real bumpy to her, and thus magnifies the sensation. They are not lubed, so they are perfect for the occasion.

So, you would be fucking her ass with a bumpy uneven unlubed dick... Imagine how that will feel.

When going in, go in at fully at once, without any attempts to be gentle. Do it harshly. Do it violently.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:37 AM   #12
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

So, she need some old slave experience

you need some lenght of chain and some padlocks, a wooden beam, some legnth of rope (more rough, better is) a bottle or a small jerry can and handmade cat of nine tail (just tie a bunch of strings together)

go to a park or a wild area, you decide how busy.
once there, she must strip stark naked, you must tie the beam over her shoulder and arms, so she is in a crosslike position and cant use hands for cover her nudity or defend herself.
Chain also her ankles, so she can walk, but not run.

Tie a chain around her waist, then do a crotch rope with the rough rope, tieing the rope in front of the waist chain, and passing it between her legs, and fasten it on the back of the chain, so you have it hanging on the back as a tail.
Tie the bottle or the tank to the rope as weight, fill it with water to adgiust how hevy you want it.

now you must walk her inside the park/wild area (naked mean also barefoot), forcing her with the cat of nine tails.
the weight of the bottle/tank will all painful pressure on her ctorch rope (be sure the rope in inside the vulva) as she walk.

Once you got a spok you like, stop and tie her as you wish and have sex on her still in pain vulva.

remember you have to not bring her clothes, she must come back in the nude and barefoot even if not tied.

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:02 AM   #13
painslutnicole

Hello! This is Nicole speaking - however feel free to refer to me in any degrading manner at all. I'm here to report on the dares that we have tried since TJ has decided it's better if I talk about how they felt since I'm on the receiving end of them. Sorry we haven't tried everything - actually most of your suggestions some of our limits, I see that on this website people put those in their signatures so that's what I'll do after posting this, our limits mostly overlap (luckily!) but our likes & dislikes will be separate. Also from now on I am to refer to myself in degrading manners only - if you catch me not obeying this rule, you get to suggest a punishment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
I think you need to fist her pussy, tie her spread eagle and keep increasing the number of fingers will you finger her until you can get your entire fist up inside.
Since this isn't a limit and others have suggested it we decided we'd explain why we won't be doing this. This slut is an extremely tight slut and TJ likes it that way. So fisting and any huge insertions are not something he wants to do with his slut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
put clothes pins on her pussy lips and tape them to her inner thighs then spread her legs and whip her pussy
We did this. This certainly made the whipping a whole lot more intense. This whore was not tied up instead ordered to keep her legs spread herself and at first she managed to but after a while the slut's body began to act on its own her legs flailing and closing up to protect her cunt so her legs had to be tied as well and she received extra 20 slaps for not managing to keep them spread. The belt often landed directly on the whore's clit so the whore was screaming and crying quite soon. However the clit pain also turned the whore on and her cunt was gushing with each hit, the belt making a squelching sound. Then TJ fingered the cunt after the spanking and when her inflamed cunt and clit was rubbed the added pain drove the whore wild, she came without permission and earned a punishment of a fresh whipping on her sensitive cunt which was more pain than pleasure for even a painslut like this slut, and she was sobbing by the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
For constant irritation, you can tie her into a tight crotch rope, with the portion of the rope that passes between her pussy lips and over her clit wrapped with sand paper. Have her do some exercises that will cause her to rub the rope against herself like mountain climbers.

You can also use a rather coarse rope or rub it with Icy-Hot or Tiger Balm.

Rather than you doing all the spanking, you can also have her hold a rather large rubber band across her clit with two fingers on one hand and then use the other hand to repeatedly snap it. You can put a bead or two on the rubber band to intensify the pain point.

Looking forward to her reactions to these ideas.

JulieK
We also did these and here is the cunt's reaction. We didn't have sandpaper so we used a rope coated in Icy-Hot which this slut bought since so many dares suggested it and she was curious. This slut spent 3-4 hours with the rope, first doing chores around the house with TJ and then some naked exercises in front of him. He hit the whore with a belt if he felt that the cunt slowed down. This slut was at first really enjoying the rope - it rubbed harshly against the cunt's clit engorging it and the Icy-Hot is an intense burn but slightly less painful than hot sauce which allowed the painslut to get turned on easier. However after a while her clit became oversensitive and as it got swollen it rubbed against the rope even more, and the pleasure began to dull a little, making the slut feel the pain more. The slut's clit is actually still sensitive from the crotch rope (which the whore wore yesterday) and hurts when touched which turns this painslut on.

The cunt was also made to snap a rubbed band on her clit - without the bead sadly - and the way she was forced to hurt herself turned the slut on a lot while TJ liked the way the whore flinched with every snap. The cunt was stupid to assume the rubber band wouldn't hurt too much but found out the pain was quite sharp and the snaps actually left red marks on her clit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrea View Post
while you fuck her ass, you can fuck her pussy with something coated in toothpaste or, better in hot sauce.
otherwise try a spicy version of her bullet vibrator, also putting on hot sauce.
While she enjoy that hot orgasm, you can enjoy vibration in ass with your cock, or in her mouth.
She want her cunt breaked, maybe we need some streching.
Every time a full report.
This cunt also got her anal cherry popped. She was tied to bed posts in a similar way to the photo Magnetic posted. At first TJ was kind enough to fuck the whore's ass while holding a bullet vibe at her clit - without hot sauce. The pain in her ass combined with this turned this cunt on extremely. The slut begged her ass to not be prepped too much but TJ still used some lube and fingered her asshole a little before fucking her. However we had the hot sauce nearby and after the whore had her first orgasm she had to rub the hot sauce on her clit. The cunt still managed to orgasm a second time, even more powerful because of the pain. The fucking started out slow but got harder and faster towards the end. However TJ said he went easy on this slut because it was this whore's first timw, but that he wouldn't hold back the next time.

Important note! TJ will be out of town for the weekend. So any couple dares will have to wait however feel free to post ideas for me to do solo until he's back. Thanks for the interest so far! Keep up the cruelty
Old 01-05-2018, 07:53 AM   #14
jandrea

I think your slut cum too easily, even without ask the permission to the master.
So, looking at her limits, likes, I propose a new dare.
Tease a bit her pussy and nipples using her vibrator, just to make she wet enough.
Then spank her clit to make it sensitive.
At this point coat the bullet vibrator in hot sauce and insert in her pussy, also place a generous amount on her slutty clit.
You will fuck her mouth and she mustn't cum before you, or however without your permission.
Otherwise you will rub the hot sauce also on her nipples and you will place over clotespins.
jandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 05:40 PM   #15
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet Zipper

Did you, painslutnicole, ever experienced the joys of a zipper?

You will need to relatively strong pieces of thread, and a shit load of clothespins.

You will tie both threads to a single clothespin, and you will fasten it to her tongue. Then it goes through either side of her neck (fastened to her body by clothespins). The threads will then separate as they go around her tits (but on her tits, not on her shoulders nor tummy), then until the level of her nipples, then go straight to her nipples, and make sure you put one clothespin on each one. Have the thread turn up and around, passing between the 2 threads one up and the other down. Have the threads go as far as they can until they leave her breasts...

Then rejoin the threads at about the height of her belly button. Next, have both threads fastened by one clothespin to her clit, and then separate again down her inner lips, up her outer lips, and down again outside of her pussy, until they are about touching the ground.

Finally, have the threads go down her legs (right there where it is most sensitive) until they are as near her ankles as possible...

Have a few the threads continue for a few meters before finishing off.

Then start playing with her, touching the clothespins as you like, individually unfastening and then fastening them back again, slapping her face, spitting on her eyes, punching her tummy, tits, pussy, and anywhere else you darn please.

Don't worry if some of the clothespins do not survive the beating attached. Just fasten them up again. That's an important part of the game.

Make sure you play with her pussy and clit. Let her orgasm, preferably more than once. This is important.

Then, after you have played for "long enough", go a bit further away where the end points of the threads are. Tell her you will free her at the count of 10. So count it, american football style (1 1000, 2 2000, 3 3000, ...) until you get to 10 10000. Then, fake a tight movement but don't pull.

"You really thought I was going to release you that easy?"

Repeat this procedure an X amount of times... It will drive her nuts not knowing if you will release her or not.

But, there will come the time when you will actually pull the strings. Do not push them violently, but rather at a firm but slow pace. The pain that it will produce as each clothespin you put in her body, starting from her feet (or legs), up her pussy, clit, belly button, tits, nipples, neck, and finally her tongue will be exquisite.

Then, as she is quaking in pain, get a paddle and give her spanks all over where the clothespins where, but concentrating on her pussy and tits.

Then, fuck her ass... Dry. Without telling her one word. Just take it.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain dares, pain slut, pussy pain, slut control, slut punishment