Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-28-2017, 06:52 PM   #1
Nefarious

Default Punish Neffy Tonight... Please

Hello, fellow GetDare users. I recently posted a thread in which I asked for rules for 2018. I have never done rules consistently before, and I very quickly realised that it wasn't for me. It simply takes up to much time and commitment in my everyday life.

But. Tonight I am free. I have no commitments what so ever, I am home alone and feeling guilty for my failure. I'm here to ask, please, for punishments. I will try my best to do anything you ask, and will provided a report if required!

In particular, I would like something to do while I sleep. Something.. Something complicated, but doable (and unfortunately, I can't wet the bed as it's someone elses). I would also appreciate something to do in the shower? I need to have one tonight.

Please, punish me harshly. I really deserve it. I've been such a bad and disobedient little slut.

Limits:
Scat, A2M, Vomit, Needles, Permanent Marks/Tattoos, Social Suicide, Prostitution, Public, Incest, Beastiality, Blackmail, Exposure to the elements, Social Media Control/Giving passwords

PM DARES

Nefarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 07:01 PM   #2
Guardianxm

I will punish you if you will punish me?
Guardianxm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 07:11 PM   #3
Terminal

Tonight you're sleeping naked with a tight crotch rope. Your mouth is to be stuffed with your dirty panties and your nipples are to be covered with toothpaste for the whole night.
You will use your vibrator to bring yourself to orgasm and edge twice before that. For every minute you spend with the vibrator on, you will have to put a degrading word on your body where you can see it.
After you cum, you aren't allowed to clean. You must record your session in full and in an hour you must cum again to the recording that you made.
After you came twice you are allowed to take a shower, but the water has to be cool. Not average and not too cold.
Terminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 07:17 PM   #4
Nefarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardianxm View Post
I will punish you if you will punish me?
I'm afraid I wouldn't even know where to begin! I'm a terrible punishment giver. Maybe your punishment could be to post in the Person Above I Deserve A Punishment thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal View Post
Tonight you're sleeping naked with a tight crotch rope. Your mouth is to be stuffed with your dirty panties and your nipples are to be covered with toothpaste for the whole night.
You will use your vibrator to bring yourself to orgasm and edge twice before that. For every minute you spend with the vibrator on, you will have to put a degrading word on your body where you can see it.
After you cum, you aren't allowed to clean. You must record your session in full and in an hour you must cum again to the recording that you made.
After you came twice you are allowed to take a shower, but the water has to be cool. Not average and not too cold.
Thank you so much, Terminal. This is a perfect punishment and I will complete it tonight

Limits:
Scat, A2M, Vomit, Needles, Permanent Marks/Tattoos, Social Suicide, Prostitution, Public, Incest, Beastiality, Blackmail, Exposure to the elements, Social Media Control/Giving passwords

PM DARES

Nefarious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
Terminal

So how did it go?
Terminal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk