Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-22-2017, 10:20 AM   #1
nerdywedgietime

Default Hanging wedgie dare feedback and brainstorming

Hi! So I got this random idea at work I wanted to try and figure out a set plan and effective way of doing it... Basically in a bit shell its ...

I figure wear 2 pairs of panties one attached to a wall behind me to hang from the other pair a rope or clip tied to the front but not wedgied just slacked tight onto something infront of my on my rafter then I basically hang down after kicking a stool out until my undies rip causing me to them hang from the front now until they rip all while my hands are bound somehow

The the start of the general idea would love some ideas and help to tweak it though! Thanks
nerdywedgietime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:01 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

I wouldn't suggest a "kick stool" type dare if you are not able to get out of it or don't have a spotter present. They can go VERY badly VERY quickly. If you do decide to do something like this I suggest having your hands free for a quick escape, at least the first time or until you know how it is going to happen. There are other elements that you could add to force yourself to stay in it. Perhaps rigging a hand to a cup of ice water or pee above your head. Worst case scenario you end up drenched in something you won't like but you have a fail safe in case of emergency.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:40 PM   #3
Dominic4e

If you do wear 2 pairs of panties I suggest that you wear extremely thin ones so that they will bite deep into the flesh between your pussy lips. I know about these hanging dares with panties and if you wear to regular ones they will not hurt badly. Make sure they bite into the sensitive flesh between your pussy lips so it really hurts. Maybe even have rope stretched between to objects like a tightrope make sure it's high up and then sit on it. Make sure again that the rope is in the parting of your pussy
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 03:58 PM   #4
nerdywedgietime

Both good ideas and feedback! Thanks alot
nerdywedgietime is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk