Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishments for 2 week vacation

Hello all. For the last 2 weeks I got super busy and had to take a break from dares on this site. I am so sorry for doing that and I now need punishments and training to get me back into this. Dont go easy. I want messy dares. Torture/pain dares and bondage dares. These are punishments so as long as they do not break limits I will try them

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:01 AM   #2
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Stuff your pussy and ass completely with any household stuff you can fit,
Then put some tape over them so nothing can fall out.

Next, get to the farthest corner of the backyard to leave some scissors.
Get back inside while stripping all of your clothes throughout the backyard.

Apply some clips or clothespins (whichever is more cruel) onto your nipples,
Then tie your ankles together, gag your mouth, put on a blindfold and tie your hands together behind your back.
Next get flat onto the floor on your belly and tie hands to ankles as well.
If having them around, you should ideally be using some cable ties.

Now collect all of your stripped clothes into the opposite corner of the backyard from which you have put scissors. Carry them by mouth.
Once you think you've got all of them, or you can't find any more, you can free yourself with the scissors.
Each item of clothing you've missed out on, you aren't allowed to wear for 3 days.

Get me a nice report.
Enjoy!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:08 AM   #3
RandomPersin

2 weeks is a long time. Put clothespins on your nipples and slap each breast till the clothes pins fall off. Then put as many clothespins on the lips of your pussy as you can fit. Now spank your pussy till they fall off. Now do your nipples again with the binder clips.

Mainly in person sadist, I have 2 primary play partners who I am usually looking for fun things to do to them.

Kik: tehRandomPersin

Likes: Impact Play, humiliation, CBT, degradation, bondage, edging, wax play, semi-public, (and many more)

Limits: illegal, public, messy, scat
RandomPersin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girl requesting dare, messy girl, punishment bad slut, torture slut