Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2017, 10:39 PM   #1
FillMeUp

Default Weekend by myself female 19

So, this weekend, I'm going to have the house to myself. I'm looking on ebay for something that will arrive on Friday to wear all weekend. Whatever I get, I will have to wear it (when people come over or I leave the house, I can only wear a white singlet dress or a short dress over it.) Like my last post, I only have $14 australian. Im looking for the sluttiest panties I can find. Help me?
Suggestions for dares are also open.

Likes: insertion (vagina, anal), ass to mouth, cum, full public, public nudity, clothing control, humping,

Limits/Dislikes: pain, pics, videos, scat, puke, piss.

I don't have Kik, skype, or any other messaging things.

I have a 7 inch vibrator dildo
FillMeUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 12:03 AM   #2
FillMeUp

Update: I have bought the clothes I have to wear this weekend (a slutty maid outfit -all see through bra and apron.) And some crotchless panties.

I'm still looking for some dares to do as well, though.

Likes: insertion (vagina, anal), ass to mouth, cum, full public, public nudity, clothing control, humping,

Old 10-17-2017, 02:14 AM   #3
FolDae

Find a plumeau (im not sure this is a english term, at least a dusting feather) and put it in either your ass or pussy, which ever you prefer. Clean of a piece of furniture in a sexy way.
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FolDae for this post:
Old 10-17-2017, 04:58 AM   #4
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

If you can, order a pizza or something like that and when you answer in that maid outfit make sure to bend over to show of you underwear and ass while "looking" for your money.

Edge yourself at least 5 times, and while doing it shove something in your ass that you can do suck it clean afterwards.
This should be done in a sofa next to a window.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:03 AM   #5
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Well since you are called Fillmeup...

... fill yourself up with as many ice cubes as you can, pussy and ass at once, cumulative. Try to get at least three in each!

Note: too much ice at once is risky and dangerous! Play safe

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:
Old 10-17-2017, 04:36 PM   #6
FillMeUp

There's still a few more days to give me dares for the weekend. I have my outfit, I just need some dares.

Old 10-17-2017, 04:46 PM   #7
bee9
getDare Succubus

Hang up around fast food outlets - Macca's, KFC, Hungry Jack's. Your goal is to feed yourself full weekend offering blowjobs and sex in the bathroom.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:38 PM   #8
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

A simple one: in every room of your house, bring yourself to edge twice and then cum once.

A not so simple one:

Get some rope (several feet), and a hair brush or a carrot or other vegetable or something to use as a dildo, and a wooden or plastic spoon.

Begin this dare by going to your kitchen or whatever room your family eats dinner in. Then strip naked and spanking each breast with the spoon with 5 sets of 5 alternating left and right so each breast should be spanked 25 times. New sit your bare ass on the table and begin to massage your pussy. Finger yourself slowly as you massage your breasts and tease your clit ever so slightly. Bring yourself to edge once and do not cum. Then lick all of the tasty juices off of your fingers. Now tie a piece of rope to one of the table legs and another to the adjacent leg – the legs should be on the short side of the table or closer together. Also pass a piece of rope around the center of the table and lay it atop of the table. Next climb atop of the table and tie a piece of the rope that is attached to the table legs to each of your legs. Once that is done grab the spoon and spank your pussy and breast 10 times each. Then grab your dildo and slide it slowly into your pussy. Move it in an out in a slow motion as your massage your breasts with the other hand. DO NOT CUM! Bring yourself to edge once. Then remove the dildo from your pussy and lick it clean and begin to suck on it as if it were a penis and you were giving it a blowjob. Do this for 5 minutes. Then reinsert it into your pussy. Now lie down on the table and tie the other piece of rope around your chest just below your breasts. Once you are done that, spank each breast 10 times and then massage them seductively for 5 minutes. Make sure that the dildo does not fall out of your pussy during this time. After that take the dildo and begin to ram it in and out of your pussy to your heart’s content. Ram it in there like you have never rammed it in there before. Just before you are about to cum slow your ramming to a gentle glide. Bring yourself back down from that high. Continue to move the dildo in and out for another 5 minutes. Then with the same passion that you had as before, ram that thing into your pussy and bring yourself to orgasm. Do not get right up after you have reached climax. Just lay there on the table and relish in the moment. As you come down begin to come to the realization that you have just bound yourself to the very table that your family eats dinner at and fucked your pussy until you came all over the place.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 01:24 AM   #9
FillMeUp

There's still time to give me some more dares!

Old 10-19-2017, 03:20 AM   #10
Dominic4e

Wear something thar you can insert into your ass and pussy(because you have no toys
)in public. Wear a dress with no panties on and go to any public place. Use the objects that are in your pussy to masturbate with(the place doesnt have to be somewhere extremely public but it still has to be quite public)

Last edited by Dominic4e; 10-20-2017 at 07:14 PM.
Dominic4e is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dominic4e for this post:
Old 10-19-2017, 05:56 AM   #11
FillMeUp

Thank you. All of these are great dares! I'm still waiting on some more to do though.

Old 10-19-2017, 06:11 AM   #12
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Go to a public men's toilet. Strip completely naked in one of the stalls and leave your clothes there. You may only return to your clothes once you have edged in all of the stalls. If you want to cum you may only do so after all your edges, and outside of a stall.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to growler21d for this post:
Old 10-19-2017, 06:12 AM   #13
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Why don’t you try using stuff like carrots and cucumber and ginger and then stuff them in your ass. Then chop them up into a salad. If you can manage, make a nice cum dressing for it too

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theswitchyside for this post:
Old 10-19-2017, 02:53 PM   #14
FillMeUp

Alright, the weekend starts tonight!

I'm going to start off by having a shower and shaving off all the hair under my head and thoroughly cleaning every part of my body. After that, I'm going to dry myself off and take my towel out to the laundry before getting dressed into my maid costume.

Again, before the weekend starts, does anyone have any more dares for me?

Old 10-19-2017, 03:02 PM   #15
Skwis
Account Banned

Take all the outfit youve been considering for the weekend and put them in separate but identical bags. Put these bags in the dryer for 5 minutes to shuffle them, then line them up left to right, then use an internet number generator for however many bags there to pick which bag you will get. Grab some clothes you dont mind losing, scissors and the bag. Walk at least mile and a half away from your house, take the clothes your wearing and cut them up so they are unwearable. Now open the bag and see what you get to wear for your journey back. PM me the report.
Skwis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Skwis for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, lingerie, slut