Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2017, 08:51 PM   #1
RandomUserPassingBy

Default M/19 Self-Ballbusting Dares (At home)

Alright everybody, give me some fun and tough dares that I can do to cause pain to my testicles! No edging dares will be done since I am a novice when it comes to it. Just cause me some fun pain to keep my busy! I have only been into ball busting for a few weeks, so don't go too intense!

Last edited by RandomUserPassingBy; 09-27-2017 at 08:59 PM.
RandomUserPassingBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:59 PM   #2
ShortySubby

Get either a bucket w/ handle or 2 litre bottle also some rope. Tie one end of rope around your balls then about 6 inches down the other end on the handle of the bucket or the 2 litre bottle.

Option (1): If using 2 litre bottle, fill with water then do 50 squats with the bottle touching the ground each time, then if your up to it 10 jumping jacks.

Option (2): If using bucket, see how much water you can put in it and hold using balls, once at limit do 20 squats.

Do you have kik?

Kik: owen_cool1
Always wanting to meet new masters.
Limits: public, family, permanent, no faces(identity) unless I decide otherwise
ShortySubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:03 PM   #3
RandomUserPassingBy

Hey thanks for the fast reply! I don't really have a bucket or two-liter bottle laying around but I'll be sure to get them as soon as I can. Also, I do not have kik, sorry about that.

KEEP THE DARES ON COMING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

EDIT: I have found a spare bucket for tomorrow. I'm off to bed now, but don't let that prevent anyone from posting, I will try to check in every day!

Last edited by RandomUserPassingBy; 09-27-2017 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Found an item that I didn't know I had
RandomUserPassingBy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:13 AM   #4
AbuseMyBalls

Wow,, you definitely deserve to be punished. You should tie up your balls nice and tight, then pull them behind your legs, then hold them there, and sit down. If you did this correctly you'll be sitting on your balls. Feels nice huh? Stay there for 5 minutes, then after that, you get to edge 10 times, and after each edge spank your balls 50 times. You may cum but you have to use toothepaste as lube.

[CENTER] PM Dares: http://http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82198
AbuseMyBalls is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbust, ballbusting, femdom, self ballbusting, testicles