Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-23-2017, 08:46 PM   #1
Lilione

Rainbow 22/F - Edging/Tease Dares

Hey, so I'm not really ready for full interactions just yet, simply due to my really hectic schedule, but I've been feeling the need for some variation in my private time.

So I figured it was time to throw out another thread asking for some fun dares to spice things up a little bit! I have plenty of tools to try just about anything with.

So my dare to everyone else is to get creative with some fun ideas to give me some edges and/or tease me tonight! You can either deny me - short-term - or provide me conditions for release. Whatever suits your fancy~

I'd suggest anything that requires me to be tied up, or with hypnosis from Nimja, but you do you; bearing my limits in mind, get creative! ^^
Old 09-23-2017, 08:48 PM   #2
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

gag yourself with one of your sneakers and tie the laces behind your head. tie your ankles together then kneel with your knees spread. get your other sneaker and spank your pussy 50 times with it, when finished edge by rubbing your clit with that sneaker 5 times.

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:53 PM   #3
Lilione

Wow, that one's really creative! I approve of most of it, but unfortunately, the only part I can't do is the gagging part; all my shoes are slip-ons and I'm against the idea of shoe-to-face; it'd be a turn-off.
(I could do the rest of this dare, though. Maybe adjust the gagging portion a touch?)
Old 09-23-2017, 09:04 PM   #4
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Strip completely naked. Apply your nipple clamps and clit clamp. Insert your egg vibrator (hopefully it has a remote). Bind your thighs together. Set a timer for 20 minutes. If possible apply cuffs to your wrists, or bind your wrists. Be sure to keep the control for the egg in reach. Turn the vibrating egg on to low (so that you are teased, but not stimulated enough to cum), push the remote away and enjoy! When time is up you may untie yourself.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.

Last edited by Rhowc; 09-23-2017 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Corrections
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #5
Lilione

Oh, wow, I love this one... the only thing I'd mention is that my egg does have a remote, but not a control dial; it's only on-off. However, I can compensate by keeping ahold of the remote and turning on-off as needed to tease myself.

I'll be sure to give a detail of how it goes.

Last edited by Lilione; 09-23-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Lilione is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lilione for this post:
Old 09-23-2017, 09:46 PM   #6
axmurderer14

Wear a skirt and nothing else. Hike it up in the front and keep it hiked up by binding them to your nipples using nipple clamps. You shouldn't touch your pussy with your hands. But you can rub it on anything else. A table top, a railing, anything. You can use a jet stream of water too. You can edge twice. Then you can apply your clit clamp and let down your skirt.
Looking for a dare? Hit me up in pm or other alternate and state your kinks and limits.
axmurderer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:52 PM   #7
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Be a dog for a day, strip naked and do all the gross things dogs do. Wear a collar and make yourself a tail with a piece of rope, tie a knot in one end and insert it into your asshole. To make it more fun lube the knot up good with icyhot. Do things like rolling naked in the grass and maybe even eating gross stuff like stinky food, dead stuff, dog shit or piss. If you have a real dog than join it in doing dog stuff like wrestling around and mouthing each other sniffing and licking the dogs ass/balls/cunt, perhaps it will return the affection. If you don't have a dog than imagine one. Piss on its toys and belongings, in the grass and such then roll in it to scent mark things. Eat dog food and table scraps from a dog dish on the floor and lap water from the big porcelain bowl in the bathroom. Maybe even piss and shit on the kitchen floor and punish yourself by cleaning it all up before the master catches you and punishes you. Have fun, be creative and write us all good reports.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #8
Lilione

@ axmurderer14: Sounds creative; I do like it, but with the way my room's set up, I don't really have anything at hip level to be able to do that one, I'm afraid.

@MasterO2: You had me at "be a dog for the day". You lost me around "eat gross things". The rest of it just sounds... to be frank, disgusting. I'd rather not do that.

Last edited by Lilione; 09-23-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Lilione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:22 PM   #9
MasterO2
getDare Devil

"@MasterO2: You had me at "be a dog for the day". You lost me around "eat gross things". The rest of it just sounds... to be frank, disgusting. I'd rather not do that."

Well I suppose we could give you the pampered house dog version and you can skip all the real doglike stuff and just be a big city dog. lol
Old 09-23-2017, 10:53 PM   #10
Lilione

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
"@MasterO2: You had me at "be a dog for the day". You lost me around "eat gross things". The rest of it just sounds... to be frank, disgusting. I'd rather not do that."

Well I suppose we could give you the pampered house dog version and you can skip all the real doglike stuff and just be a big city dog. lol
Lol yeah, that'd probably be the better option, considering I'm very against anything gross and messy
Old 09-23-2017, 11:13 PM   #11
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilione View Post
Lol yeah, that'd probably be the better option, considering I'm very against anything gross and messy
Some like gross and messy and some don't, my dogs love to roll in the cow and horse shit. lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, orgasm control, teasing