Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Default Punish this little furry 18/M

Hello there I am a little furry that needs some punishments for not completing some dares some people gave me. I felt bad so I thought I could create a punishment thread! Please stay within my like and limits No pictures. Thanks!

Likes: Extreme CBT, edging, denial, toothpaste, public, pictures

Dislikes: hentai, video games, pee, anal

I've lost access to my account because I was stupid and shared my password publicly. Now, I don't get a GetDare account anymore.
AquaLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:08 PM   #2
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

What kind of animal are you?
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #3
AquaLeo
Account Banned

I'm a small fox :3

I've lost access to my account because I was stupid and shared my password publicly. Now, I don't get a GetDare account anymore.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:11 PM   #4
Vodin30
getDare Devil

TSK TSK TSK not completing dares is bad form here. You had best have a good excuse....

I don't want to hear your excuse just suffer you punishment silently.

Strip down. Taking a shoelace, tie your balls up into a nice little package. Now put your belt on. Taking a second shoelace, tie one end to your ball package and pull them snuggle back between your legs. Attach the other end of the shoelace to your belt keeping your package pulled snugly back. Now you need to edge 5 times, holding the edge for at least 30 seconds. You must slap your little clitty for a minute between edges. at the end of the 5th edge you may ruin your orgasm. You must then consume your mess. After, and only after, you have cleaned your mess you may release your dangly little bits.

I expect a full report in this thread when finished.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:15 PM   #5
davidallen
getDare Sweetheart

Well, since animals have paws and no fingers, you should, too. So, get some socks. Thick socks. Put them on your hands. Tape them to your hands with duct tape, sou you cannot take them off. In fact, cover the whole sock with tape. And because one layer is not enought, put another sock on over the forst one. Also secure it with tape (don't tape too tight, so you won't cut circulation).

Now, you should not be able to use your fingers.

If you are going to school or work, do this immediately after you come home and stay like this until bedtime. If you don't go to school or work, stay like this the whole day.
Do this for as many days as you see fit.
davidallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #6
AquaLeo
Account Banned

I can't find a belt anywhere for some reason do you have any substitutes

Old 09-20-2017, 03:17 PM   #7
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
I will be providing you with two tasks. You are to choose one. Feel free to do more than one and do both. I expect a report for whichever dare you decide to do. The report should be a minimum of 500 words.
Balloon Pop!

For this dare, you will need to begin by blowing up some balloons. A minimum of twenty is required however should you desire to blow up more, you may - especially if you are doing this dare as a punishment - then make sure you push yourself. The next bit will push you hard.

You should now be surrounded with a bunch of balloons all blown up to maximum size, at least twenty of them. You are to now get completely naked. I want you to next find an object that has a point on the end and a handle. My personal suggestion to you would be a screwdriver. You are to then put the screwdriver inside your ass, using the handle of course. This should mean you are now standing surrounded by balloons with a sharp point coming out of your anus.

Here's the fun part! You will now be given sixty seconds. You are to pop the balloons merely by squatting down over them and poking them with your pointy buttocks! How fast can you squat? You better hope it's fast because if you take longer than the sixty seconds, for each additional balloon not popped, you must perform twenty squats touching the point to the ground, therefore forcing the object of choice further into your buttocks.

<><><><><>

Messy Puppy!

You are going to get five tins of food, whatever food you want is fine - as long as it is messy! You are to empty these tins into the biggest five bowls you can find. In each bowl, you are to mix four raisons, pees, or something else small that you like to eat. It shouldn't be much bigger than 1cm in size. You are to put four of those in each of the five big bowls.

You are then going to locate your four raisons in each bowl using only your mouth, just like a puppy would. You will remain on each bowl until you have completely succeeded. Should there be any reason why you can't suceed, for example - you accidently eat one of the raisons as your searching through the messy bowls, then you should punish yourself with twenty spanks per raison.

That's not it. To ensure that you are not tempted to use your hands, they should be taped into fists, just like paws would be on a pet. Your legs should also be taped too so that leg and thigh are taped together. You will crawl to the bowls on your paws and knees, completely naked of course.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:18 PM   #8
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidallen View Post
Well, since animals have paws and no fingers, you should, too. So, get some socks. Thick socks. Put them on your hands. Tape them to your hands with duct tape, sou you cannot take them off. In fact, cover the whole sock with tape. And because one layer is not enought, put another sock on over the forst one. Also secure it with tape (don't tape too tight, so you won't cut circulation).

Now, you should not be able to use your fingers.

If you are going to school or work, do this immediately after you come home and stay like this until bedtime. If you don't go to school or work, stay like this the whole day.
Do this for as many days as you see fit.
I will do this when I come home from school tommorow thank you

Old 09-20-2017, 03:22 PM   #9
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
Balloon Pop!

For this dare, you will need to begin by blowing up some balloons. A minimum of twenty is required however should you desire to blow up more, you may - especially if you are doing this dare as a punishment - then make sure you push yourself. The next bit will push you hard.

You should now be surrounded with a bunch of balloons all blown up to maximum size, at least twenty of them. You are to now get completely naked. I want you to next find an object that has a point on the end and a handle. My personal suggestion to you would be a screwdriver. You are to then put the screwdriver inside your ass, using the handle of course. This should mean you are now standing surrounded by balloons with a sharp point coming out of your anus.

Here's the fun part! You will now be given sixty seconds. You are to pop the balloons merely by squatting down over them and poking them with your pointy buttocks! How fast can you squat? You better hope it's fast because if you take longer than the sixty seconds, for each additional balloon not popped, you must perform twenty squats touching the point to the ground, therefore forcing the object of choice further into your buttocks.

<><><><><>

Messy Puppy!

You are going to get five tins of food, whatever food you want is fine - as long as it is messy! You are to empty these tins into the biggest five bowls you can find. In each bowl, you are to mix four raisons, pees, or something else small that you like to eat. It shouldn't be much bigger than 1cm in size. You are to put four of those in each of the five big bowls.

You are then going to locate your four raisons in each bowl using only your mouth, just like a puppy would. You will remain on each bowl until you have completely succeeded. Should there be any reason why you can't suceed, for example - you accidently eat one of the raisons as your searching through the messy bowls, then you should punish yourself with twenty spanks per raison.

That's not it. To ensure that you are not tempted to use your hands, they should be taped into fists, just like paws would be on a pet. Your legs should also be taped too so that leg and thigh are taped together. You will crawl to the bowls on your paws and knees, completely naked of course.
I will do balloon pop tonight with 30 red balloons I will give a report thank you!

Old 09-20-2017, 03:22 PM   #10
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaLeo View Post
I can't find a belt anywhere for some reason do you have any substitutes
You can use what ever you have: neck tie, more shoelaces, rope or what ever else you have on hand

Baby's Likes:
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

Old 09-20-2017, 04:01 PM   #11
AquaLeo
Account Banned

What if I do more than a ruined orgasm?

Old 09-20-2017, 06:54 PM   #12
Vodin30
getDare Devil

its not an option, stop for a bit to calm down.

these are punishments treat them as such.

Baby's Likes:

Old 09-20-2017, 07:01 PM   #13
AquaLeo
Account Banned

I will do it tonight thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, furry, punish