Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-13-2017, 09:10 AM   #1
lola_slutty

Post A week of hard spanking

Hey everyone. I like to announce that the next week is going to be my spanking week
In the next week I wanna to get spanked everyday. so I want you to give me spanking dares to be done next week mainly at home. you can also give some semi-public spanking dares and I will see if I can do them.

Thank you . Waiting in excitement.

Likes : spanking, line writing (30 max), punishment, humiliation, being tied (not so much).
Dislikes : corner time, orgasm denial, gag
Limits : pics and videos, family, illegal, permanent, blood, scat, toilet, public, diapers, bladder control.

Toys : dildo, rope, toothpaste, clothes pins, wooden brush, pepper.
lola_slutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

Whenever you go to a store during your spanking week park far enough away from everyone else and pull down your panties and spank your ass 15 times
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:20 AM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Get a deck of cards and shuffle it good.Leave it on your nightstand.Every morning draw the top card.

Multiply the number on the card times 10 and that is the number of spanks that card earned you.Face cards are 10.If the card is an ace its is automatically 150 spanks no need to multiply that.

If the card is a heart spank with your hand.

If the card is a club use a hairbrush.

If the card is a diamond use a belt.

If the card is a spade you will need to find an item that is not one of the three listed already and you cannot use the same item twice for any other spade cards.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:08 AM   #4
lola_slutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Whenever you go to a store during your spanking week park far enough away from everyone else and pull down your panties and spank your ass 15 times
I was going to a store so i parked my car away from the people to do the spanking. I lowered my jeans and my panties to expose my ass and spanked for 15 times.

Likes : spanking, line writing (30 max), punishment, humiliation, being tied (not so much).
Limits : pics and videos, family, illegal, permanent, blood, scat, toilet, public, diapers, bladder control.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #5
lola_slutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Get a deck of cards and shuffle it good.Leave it on your nightstand.Every morning draw the top card.

Multiply the number on the card times 10 and that is the number of spanks that card earned you.Face cards are 10.If the card is an ace its is automatically 150 spanks no need to multiply that.

If the card is a heart spank with your hand.

If the card is a club use a hairbrush.

If the card is a diamond use a belt.

If the card is a spade you will need to find an item that is not one of the three listed already and you cannot use the same item twice for any other spade cards.
Done. The firsr card was 7 club. I did spanked my ass 70 times with my hairbrush.

The following user says Thank You to lola_slutty for this post:
Old 09-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

Looking forward to more reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spank, spank myself, spanking