Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2017, 04:28 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default 24 hour messy bondage challenge

Hey there, I am going to have a bit of time tomorrow night to do some messy dares and some bondage dares, or maybe both at the same time. SO... I need the creative geniuses here to come up with some dastardly dares for me to attempt and if you think your dare might be too difficult feel free to attach an equally challenging punishment.

Here's how this is going to work. I want really good dares so what I want to do is for the next 24 hours I will let you all post dares, feel free to post more than one if you'd like. Now once that 24 hours is up I will pick the top 5 best dares in my opinion, and with those 5 I will start a poll for you to all vote on. Which ever 3 dares get the most votes I will do and if I fail to do them I will do a punishment and send pic proof of completion of the punishment even though it is against my limits. That is my guarantee to force myself to do the dares and a big punishment for myself if I fail.

I think this is a fair deal, let me know what you think and dare away!

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:24 PM   #2
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Sound interesting, here's one

Have clamps or similar on with a decent grip put on a pair of heels as well now get a rope to connect the clamps together but make sure you are bent over so your stomach is close to your knees and have that rope go under your legs and attatched to your nipples so you can't stand up straight, wear a blindfold and gag yourself with dirty panties also. Make sure your hands are handcuffed behind you and put the key on a decently high place, put a timer on for 20 minutes and you must stand up for those 20 minutes in a corner

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:39 PM   #3
SafetyBiscuit

fill you pantys and socks with peanut butter

limits: cum-play pics anal family
SafetyBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:05 PM   #4
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs down

Is this really all you can come up with guys? 24 hours and i get 2 dares thats it?!?!?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:08 PM   #5
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

I sent mine in a pm.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, girl, messy, punishment, torture