Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2017, 08:04 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default 30 minutes to do your worst. 19/F punishment

Hey there so I forgot to do something really important last week and now I need a punishment. But not just any punishment, this needs to be a big punishment. So I will accept any dares within my limits no matter the difficulty for the next 30 minutes.

If it doesnt break a limit I will do it. Punish my tiny tits, tie me up, get me messy. Its a punishment and I want the worst you can think up. All dares should be able to be done alone.

I await your punishments. 30 minutes of dares starts now

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #2
GemKnight

i want you to tie your self down and force your self to have 30 orgasms with no breaks
Old 08-14-2017, 08:21 PM   #3
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Hold the contacts of a fully charged 9 volt battery against your moistened clit for as long as you can.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:22 PM   #4
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

This is a bit unexpected. I say do your worst for 20 minutes and all i get is 1 easy dare! I thought you all would have me in tears begging for mercy by the end of these 30 minutes. Still 10 to go though

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 08-14-2017, 08:23 PM   #5
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Hold the contacts of a fully charged 9 volt battery against your moistened clit for as long as you can.
That really doesnt bother me. Ive done it before but i never feel anything with it

Old 08-14-2017, 08:24 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Get two 2-gallon containers of honey or syrup. Mix one with a lot of glitter and cover yourself head to toe. Then over yourself in cotton balls (excluding your breast.) Put on your tac bra and two pairs of panties. One goes in a bra connection wedgie. The other goes atomic. Make sure the atomic is filled with cottage cheese before it goes over your head. Dunk your head into a large bucket 300 times (slowly) of shaving cream, baked beans, ketchup, mustard. If your atomic comes off at any time, subtract 10 dunks, reapply it and continue. Next take 20 shaving cream pies topped with glitter to your face. Re-cover yourself in the last 2 gallons of syrup or honey mixed with fish sauce and then coat yourself in feathers. Lastly melt 5 pounds of gummy candy. Pour it out and lay down in it belly first. Tie your hands and feet behind you. Let it cool and try to get out in five minutes. If you fail, once you get free you are to dump the bucket of mess over you and then wait for die roll hour(s) before cleaning up.

That should be super messy for you and I do expect a report.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-14-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:24 PM   #7
Rhys123

Cover ur nipples and vagina lips in the spiciest hot sauce u have for 5 minutes then wash with warm water
Rhys123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:29 PM   #8
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Alright now we are getting a few messy dares. How about some heavy torture or tit punishment? Btw im not sure about 50 whip cream pies as that would be super expensive ill still do a bunch just not 50

Old 08-14-2017, 08:31 PM   #9
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply your toothed clips tightly to your nipples. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove the clips from your nipples when your spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:32 PM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Hey there so I forgot to do something really important last week and now I need a punishment. But not just any punishment, this needs to be a big punishment. So I will accept any dares within my limits no matter the difficulty for the next 30 minutes.

If it doesnt break a limit I will do it. Punish my tiny tits, tie me up, get me messy. Its a punishment and I want the worst you can think up. All dares should be able to be done alone.

I await your punishments. 30 minutes of dares starts now
Do only the left half of your face in heavy makeup and go for a 1 hour walk in public.
Stuff your panties and bra with balloons and take a 30 minute walk.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:33 PM   #11
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply your toothed clips tightly to your nipples. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove the clips from your nipples when your spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Easy. Not sure how to make a detailed report of this. Its just like a normal spanking to me just in a defferent place

Old 08-14-2017, 08:34 PM   #12
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

2 more minutes any last second dares?

Old 08-14-2017, 08:42 PM   #13
GemKnight

i did not post in 2 mins

Last edited by GemKnight; 08-14-2017 at 08:44 PM. Reason: not in time limit
GemKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:45 PM   #14
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemKnight View Post
i did not post in 2 mins
What was the dare? Ill do it anyway even though it is technically late. But this will be the last one

Old 08-14-2017, 08:47 PM   #15
GemKnight

the dare was denial for a year

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, girl, punishment, torture slut, wam