Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 08-13-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
gingerpie

Default A new owner

Recently I was picked up by a Dom, he a older than me and I love it.
I have only been his pet for a short while as of writing this but I am thoroughly enjoying myself, he has me in denial now with cage to boot and it feels amazing, sometimes I like to imagine it as his own hand grasping/claiming it. I look forward to more parts of me sharing that feeling.

There is a lot of promise for our Dom/sub relationship as our kinks align quite well, I'll keep you posted as things unfold.
gingerpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:09 AM   #2
gingerpie

Default No way out

Today was the day I felt completely under my masters control, I finally was able to send my keys away.

Now completely locked up tight I am now in his hands, at his mercy and I've never felt better. It feels nice to have someone else care for that part of you, he even picks out my underwear for me each day and I am happy to wear what he likes as he has been so nice to me!

Although I do wonder when I will next be able to use my dick, then again, its not really "mine" anymore now is it?

Well, life goes on, will keep you posted

Likes: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise / watersports / masturbation / cum eating / pain / CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / bondage (optional) / toilet control / ice / orgasm control / chastity / denial.

Limits: scat / family / friends / full public / blood / social suicide.

Kik: gimmesumginger
Old 01-26-2018, 02:42 AM   #3
gingerpie

Default New training

My owner has taken over another part of my body, and so decides when and how long I am plugged as well. I have become very stir-crazy in my cage now.

I look forward to our meeting, where I can finally serve him completely <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk