Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Vote for the punishment
sleep naked with the dog for a week and in this week you will let him fuck you at any time. 15 36.59%
5 more dares that involve fucking & stay naked at all times until all 5 are completed, includes work 13 31.71%
Fuck brother(s) mltiple times he cums inside & I have to cum, fuck 15x only fuck each brother 1x/day 6 14.63%
full year, ppl who participated in dares says the word Kitty = strip naked & exclaim ppl can fuck 7 17.07%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
DragonGirl

Default Dare requests

Hi peeps,

I am playing a game with 3 friends ( including myself it is 2 guys and 2 girls ). We already did some dares together but now as a next dare in the game we are posting this post to get dares from complete strangers.

Some rules for the dares
No pictures or videos are allowed ( none of us want pictures of us being exposed to be put online )
No inflicting wounds
No permanent things ( tattoo, piercings, etc )
No Poo ( at all ) and no pee close to our head ( including drinking, not allowed )
No complete strangers involved ( we do have some friends that we can involve but have not done so, we provided 5 people each so we have a total of 20 people that we can pick from to involve in a dare)
Public nudity is allowed for short periods of time ( such as running naked around the block, or flashing in public )

As for the dares, anything goes, including sex, as long as it does not break any of the above rules.

The dares will be done in order, the first dare will be done by myself ( Heather ), the second posted dare will be done by a guy( Julius ), the third dare posted will be done by the other girl ( Celeste ) and the 4th dare will be done by the other guy ( Will ), after that it restarts the cycle.

If a dare is breaking the rules, then the person this dare was for does not need to do a dare. We each have 3 times that we can fail a dare, if we failed 3 times, then we lose the game, if myself and Celeste both have lost the game, then the two of us will need to sleep naked with one of the guys each for a week long while allowing them to pound us while if the boys lose, then they have to do any task we well them to ( I personally would make them clean all sorts of things, go shopping with me while they were embarrassing clothes etc )

I hope plenty of dares come ( mostly difficult ones for the guys so they lose )

Info about each of us
Myself: 23 year old, long brunette hair, B cup, 5'3", Caucasian
Celeste: 21 year old, shoulder length brunette hair, C cup, 5'5", Caucasian
Julius: 24 year old, short black hair, Filipino, 5'9"
Will: 26 year old, short brown hair, 6'2", Caucasian

We will check once a week for dares until the game ends.

Thanks.

EDIT: Private messages will be ignored / deleted as those make it difficult to see who needs to do that dare.

Last edited by DragonGirl; 08-02-2017 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Extra info
The following 2 users say Thank You to DragonGirl for this post:
Old 08-01-2017, 01:38 PM   #2
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Wear only a long T-shirt with no undergarments outside your building 1 hour after dark, take along a book and find a bench or stairs in a well lit area to sit on. Hold the soles of your shoes together and your knees apart as you sit and read your book for 1 hour. Pay no obvious attn. to anyone that passes but if you notice anyone focused on your open knees open them a bit more, smile and wink.
The following user says Thank You to MasterO2 for this post:
Old 08-01-2017, 01:42 PM   #3
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Open your front door once every 1/4 hour, you must stand in front of your main door, naked and blindfolded. Start from 10 steps back from the door. Each time you will step one step forward, disrobe blindfolded facing the door and count to 100 (Thousand one, thousand two, etc.). At one thousand 50 turm around, with your feet shoulder width apart you shall bend over and place your pams on the floor in front of you. at 1000 100 you may stand and go shut the door. Do this until your last time is one step outside your door.
The following user says Thank You to MasterO2 for this post:
Old 08-01-2017, 03:18 PM   #4
privvy
Distinguished Member

You are requested to exchange your undies. The guys put on of the girls and vice versa

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
The following user says Thank You to privvy for this post:
Old 08-01-2017, 04:47 PM   #5
femdom_couple

I believe its a guys turn. You must cum on the ground and lick it off while the ladies watch
Old 08-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #6
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Have both guys DP you until they both cum in your pussy and ass
The following user says Thank You to cgp1090870 for this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 10:32 AM   #7
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

So this should be for Julius if I'm right:
First cum as you like.
Then have 1 minute no touch for cooldown.
Now you have 10 minutes to cum again. Girls should be taking time, but I'm pretty sure they don't want to help, so you are on your own
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 05:19 PM   #8
asap

Celeste, if heather doesnt back out of the last dare she was given. You will lick her pussy and ass clean of the two males cum if she did back out you will have to ask the boys very nicely and assist in any way they like to help them cum on heathers ass so you can lick it all up

Limits:family/friends, shit, pics, full public

Will take all dares pm'd to me within my limits.

i want to be humiliated call me names, talk down to me, make fun of my small clitty
The following user says Thank You to asap for this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 09:25 PM   #9
DragonGirl

So far those are some good dares, I haven't relayed them to my friends yet, but I wanted to say that private messages will not be looked at since that way it is very difficult to know who would have to do that dare.

So please stop sending private messages, they will just get deleted.

Thanks

I am not sure yet if I want to do the DP dare, but I will see ( as I do not want to fail a dare due to it either )
Old 08-03-2017, 03:45 AM   #10
Imriel

Do you have any toys available?

And how do you feel about contest rounds? (Multiple people competing against each other, with a clear loser of the round)
Old 08-03-2017, 04:40 AM   #11
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imriel View Post
Do you have any toys available?

And how do you feel about contest rounds? (Multiple people competing against each other, with a clear loser of the round)
Ah, that is a good question that we forgot about, I personally have two vibrators, one is just regular vibrator while the other is a rabbit vibrator, I also have one dildo.

Regular vibrator: 6 inches long & around 1 inch wide, waterproof with 3 speeds
Rabbit vibrator: 7 inch long 1.5 inch wide ( that is how much can be pushed inside, waterproof, rotation & vibration each have 4 speeds able to be controlled separately.
Dildo: 8 Inch ( about 7.5 to insert ) long, 2 inch wide ( I almost never use this one as it hurts a little )

I will ask the others what toys they might have and then add them to this list.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:55 AM   #12
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

so.. guy is next. Will if i'm right!

take a dice.
everyone of you get's two numbers - the two girls and Julius too, of course.

Will has to roll the dice and pick one off you according to the numbers you have chosen.
He has to take off one piece of clothing from that person. What he has to take off is decided by the other two.

After taking off that piece of clothing he has to pleasure him/her on that part of his body that just got revealed for 5 Minutes..
The other two deciding if he did good in kissing, stroking, whatever. And if he didn't well, there's time for a punishment.
He's loosing one piece of clothing himself and gets 10 strokes with hands.. belts, paddle. Just try to increase every time he has to be punished

Now repeat that until the first person got off well by being orally pleased.

have fun!

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
Old 08-03-2017, 05:33 AM   #13
Imriel

Heather, do a sexy striptease for your friends, include lapdances for each of them. Finish by giving them a nice show fucking yourself with the rabbit vibrator until you cum.

Will you be posting reports on how the game progresses (and the aftermath) here?
Old 08-03-2017, 01:28 PM   #14
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

When everybody is together. Sit in a circle, everybody take off there underwear, including bras and pass it to the right. Now you have the other person underwear for 24 hours.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 08-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #15
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
Ah, that is a good question that we forgot about, I personally have two vibrators, one is just regular vibrator while the other is a rabbit vibrator, I also have one dildo.

Regular vibrator: 6 inches long & around 1 inch wide, waterproof with 3 speeds
Rabbit vibrator: 7 inch long 1.5 inch wide ( that is how much can be pushed inside, waterproof, rotation & vibration each have 4 speeds able to be controlled separately.
Dildo: 8 Inch ( about 7.5 to insert ) long, 2 inch wide ( I almost never use this one as it hurts a little )

I will ask the others what toys they might have and then add them to this list.
The others do not have any toys, however, Will told me to mention that we do have things to tie ourselves up & blindfolds.

Imriel, yes, we will be posting what happened after the dares for as long as the game is not over, tomorrow will also be the day we do the first couple dares that have been posted, we will see how far we get with them.

As for the exchanging underwear, as each dare is only supposed to be for one person at a time for "fail" or "win" this means that only the person that the dare was originally for can fail the dare while the others can choose not to do it

Next dare posted here is for Celeste
The following user says Thank You to DragonGirl for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk