Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-27-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
justyrocks

Default punishment for touching my masters cock

Recently my master and i had decided that he would own my cock. So we locked my cock into a CB-6000s. I locked the keys into a combo lock box and gave him the code. The first term was one week but i wanted to push myself, after the first week i was unlocked and came, i was then locked back up and he told me that this term was going to be two weeks. I convinced him to lock me for 4 weeks with the possibility of unlocking after 2 weeks. after 1.5 weeks i got the keys out and came. Now I am riveted into my chastity.

Master has asked me to post this here asking for punishments according to my limits, as i am horrible at responding to private messages obn here please send them to my kik, i will then give you an instant report once your punishment is done.

Limits
Hard;Body fluids, Family, Animals, Anything immoral or illegal,face, sissification
Dislikes;cum eating, long denial, clothing control, spanking, bondage,corner time, line writing, essays
Likes;Light spanking,bondage, line writing(less than 20 lines), hidden public
Email: [email protected]
justyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasity, punishment, slave