Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19/f needs messy game ideas

Alright so I was playing battleship against some other users and I lost. As a punishment they said I should get dare for messy games I can play as a punishment for losing.

Example might be, go to a website and take a quiz and for every wrong answer I get something happens to me like i have to strip or I get pied or whatever it may be. Dont use that exact idea but it should be creative.

You may incorporate any of my likes into these punishments although I cannot get the tack bra messy. No real limit on what can be used for mess as long as it isnt bodily waste/fluid and it also cannot be peanut butter since I am allergic. I will be going to the store in a few hours to get whatever I need for these dares

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #2
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Really guys? Nobody has any ideas for what you could make me do? I guess i over estimated your creativity

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 07-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Really guys? Nobody has any ideas for what you could make me do? I guess i over estimated your creativity
HA - you thought you over-estimated my creativity? That's pretty funny tbh.

Watch a full episode of Beat Shazam (full eps here: http://www.fox.com/beat-shazam/full-episodes) and play along with it.

Every time they go to guess the song, you have to guess before they reveal the correct answer.

If you get the answer correct then great job. If you get the answer wrong, dump something messy down the front and back of your panties. At the end of the show, give yourself a 30 minute bra connection wedgie.

Hope you enjoy and be sure to send me a report of how it went!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wolf82 for this post:
Old 07-23-2017, 04:22 PM   #4
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
HA - you thought you over-estimated my creativity? That's pretty funny tbh.

Watch a full episode of Beat Shazam (full eps here: http://www.fox.com/beat-shazam/full-episodes) and play along with it.

Every time they go to guess the song, you have to guess before they reveal the correct answer.

If you get the answer correct then great job. If you get the answer wrong, dump something messy down the front and back of your panties. At the end of the show, give yourself a 30 minute bra connection wedgie.

Hope you enjoy and be sure to send me a report of how it went!
Alright. I will do it. What should I use for the messy stuff? I really hate that show. I am sure i will do fine but it gets so boring

Old 07-23-2017, 04:26 PM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Alright. I will do it. What should I use for the messy stuff? I really hate that show. I am sure i will do fine but it gets so boring
Any of these (you should use as many as you can): ketchup, mustard, mayo, whip cream, sour cream, cream cheese, chocolate/strawberry sauce (like you would use in a glass of milk).

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:54 PM   #6
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Play the game the impossible quiz.
Do not cheat/look up answers/or use skips.
Each game over is cumulative a tuna and custard pie to the face. (First game over 1, then 2, then 3... etc) Do not clean up at all.
I will also need you to choose a difficulty: Easy/Medium/Hard to set what your punishment will be like.

Do not look at punishments until you either give up or beat the game.
If you beat it,
Spoiler:
If your game over number is over 9/6/3 then you will have to be covered in honey and feathers for 1/2/3 hours.
That's it.

If you fail to beat it and give up,
Spoiler:
Stip and cover yourself in honey/syrup and cotton balls. Next add glitter and confetti. Bow into a large bowl 300 times (slowly) of cottage cheese, shaving cream, baked beans, ketchup, mustard, and blue food coloring. Now pour the mix over yourself and hogtie yourself for 2 hours with clothes pins in your nipples. After the time has passed, untie yourself and revisit yourself in syrup and feathers this time. Stay for 2 more hours then clean up.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:49 PM   #7
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

alright I will accept the hard punishment if I need it, I am starting the game now, I havent looked at the spoilers yet

Old 07-23-2017, 07:00 PM   #8
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Alright well I failed to complete it I got pissed off and quit around level 45 I dont know how many total levels are on this quiz so I have no idea if that is good or not, what is my hard punishment since that is what I said I would do before I took the quiz

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, gunge, lost bet, messy girl, punishment