Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-10-2017, 07:46 PM   #1
spraypainted
Baby Member

Pencil 24/f 3 papers due tomorrow, procrastination, deserve punishment

Hey Everyone! This is my first post so here goes nothing...
I'm taking summer classes and I have 3 short papers and some reading due in the morning. Problem is, I'm a terrible procrastinator and am having trouble concentrating.

I need to be punished for putting off my assignments until the last minutes and also need help focusing on my assignments. I don't have any of my toys with me, as they're all at home and I'm staying in the dorms but I do have some household items and office supplies.

I'm so wet and I don't deserve to be because I'm being a careless student. Teach me a lesson?

Limits: body writing, scat, blood, illegal

Kik: spraypaintedxlie

Last edited by spraypainted; 07-10-2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: spelling error
spraypainted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:13 PM   #2
PretendThisIsClever

Starting from when you read this post, you have 15 minutes. If you do not finish in 15 min, you need to stick one pen up your ass. If you still haven't finished in the next 15, another pen.

When you finish one of the three assignments, leave the pens inside, but you may edge once. Then sr=tart counting the 15 minutes for the next assignment.

When you are totally done, you can cum

give us a report when you're done
100% Rope bunny
94% Masochist
71% Degradee
58% Experimentalist
53% Vanilla
52% Exhibitionist
51% Brat
50% Voyeur

Remember, for everything on this site and beyond it, always make sure you have positive verbal consent before 'playing'. Stay safe and have fun!
PretendThisIsClever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #3
Rhowc
getDare Devil

This spanking should be humiliating, should get your attention and should help you control yourself for at least a little while.

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rhowc for this post:
Old 07-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #4
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

You are not allowed to go to the bathroom until the assignments are completed. This only applies to pee. Drink water every 30minutes to give yourself some incentive.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #5
andy4
Distinguished Member

Take a belt or extension cord and bind your tits you may release them once you have finished your first paper, when second paper is done rebind until third paper is done
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:38 AM   #6
SuzyHomemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
This spanking should be humiliating, should get your attention and should help you control yourself for at least a little while.

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 25 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Not who you gave the dare to, but after reading this, I couldn't resist doing it myself. Thank you; I'm red, swollen, sore, and horny.

I am not interested in having a regular Dom/sub relationship, but I have entertained creative dares that have been PM'd to me. If I am in chat it usually means that I am feeling amorous and would like to play.

Before messaging, you should read my Likes/Limits/Toys in full.

Got a second? Send me a PM Dare!
SuzyHomemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SuzyHomemaker for this post:
Old 07-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #7
Regog

Do your reading in the library. Go commando and braless, and while reading, keep at least one nipple exposed. You can cover it with your book if anyone comes by.
Limits: Blood, needles, permanent, social suicide, scat.

I must send one free picture to who ever messages me on kik
Feel free to ask about anything else
Regog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
homework, punishment