Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2017, 02:11 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Shuttlecock 19/F 4th of July Dares

Hey everyone. I want some messy dares challenges or games to play today for the 4th of july. I would love it if you can incorporate either some bondage some head dunking or both. Let me know what I should do.

Sorry its a bit last minute. I made another thread like this but its gone now since my account was banned for no reason but I got it back and now I am ready to accept dares again

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:21 PM   #2
Kodama

Glad to see you back, I put the same dare here, make the flag on your chest with clothespins. For the red, use a belt and spank your breast
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:31 PM   #3
Alurath

Get several tubs of cool whip or whipped cream. Empty half into a punch bowl. Sprinkle some blueberries and strawberries (or raspberries) on top. Now cover with the rest of the whipped cream.

Hold your hands behind your back and dunk your face into the bowl. Search around for a berry. Remove it from the bowl and drop on a plate next to you. Continue until you have 10 berries on the plate.

You should be very messy with the whipped cream by this point.

Kik: Alurath

Limits:
Having kinks revealed to those I know. No face on cam, heavy pain, getting messy in bed, scat on face or genitals, urethra penetration
No illegal.

I am a mocca pig and a disgusting bitch at the Male Farm (MF/m)

Must do piss dares PM'd by Bulls and will oink for 1 min for every PM rec'd.
Alurath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 04:56 PM   #4
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Is there any significance to the type of berry I get. If i pull out a strawberry instead of a blueberry?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
4th of july, girl, messy, red white blue, wam