Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2017, 02:31 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19/F 4th Of July Dares

Hey everyone, the 4th of july is in 2 days and I want some dares. I was thinking some red white and blue messy dares, but im open to whatever you can think of. I love bondage, harsh pain, messy gunging, head dunking, maybe even a combination of the two. If you want me to recreate some pics you can pm them to me also.

Im new here so I hope this is enough info to get your ideas flowing, thanks in advance, make these dares fun and interesting

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
socklover

Either paint yourself red white and blue or find food items that are that color and rub them all over yourself

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:37 PM   #3
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by socklover View Post
Either paint yourself red white and blue or find food items that are that color and rub them all over yourself
Should I paint myself like the flag? I thought about this but it kinda seems a bit boring on its own, any other ideas?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 07-02-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
socklover

Yea do it like the flag. And why not edge yourself everytime you finish a color

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:03 PM   #5
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by socklover View Post
Yea do it like the flag. And why not edge yourself everytime you finish a color
Alright done, Any other dares????

Old 07-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #6
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Still nothing? Cmon guys. I want a good time for the 4th

Old 07-02-2017, 06:19 PM   #7
master301
Distinguished Member

When I think about the 4th of july I think about hot dogs. So you know what stuff your pussyif tou wan ass) with some hotdogs extra points if oubed with ketchup or hot sauce if you wanna add a kick to it
Old 07-02-2017, 07:03 PM   #8
Kodama

If you have multiple colored clothespin, make the flag on your chest
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:54 PM   #9
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
If you have multiple colored clothespin, make the flag on your chest
I can color them they are just normal wood color. But i dont have wnough to do all the stars

Old 07-02-2017, 08:08 PM   #10
Kodama

Oh but you don't have to use the red color, spank your breasts it'll save many clothepins haha
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:25 PM   #11
Marker108

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Hey everyone, the 4th of july is in 2 days and I want some dares. I was thinking some red white and blue messy dares, but im open to whatever you can think of. I love bondage, harsh pain, messy gunging, head dunking, maybe even a combination of the two. If you want me to recreate some pics you can pm them to me also.

Im new here so I hope this is enough info to get your ideas flowing, thanks in advance, make these dares fun and interesting

so for your dare . at your family bbq wear the skimpiest clothing you own at the same time you should have the colors painted on . you should use a hotdog in your pussy . mustard on your clit mixed with some relish . oh and PM the pics
Marker108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:38 PM   #12
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post

Prepare 3 tacks. Hygienisize them with boiling water, then alcohol in gel. Don't worry about them getting rusty, as you can through them away later.

If you don't have a stun gun, you will need one. You could make a DIY one for next to nothing, or you could buy one pre made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnjDy1vZaso

Of course, if you have one, you have one already.

First of all, get fully naked. The only possible exception is the stiletto shoes (but they have to be stilettos).

Start to play with you clit. Play with until you edge. Then, when you are at the point of edging, stick in the 1st tack on its right wall.

Next, once you are cold enough, start playing with it again. Right when you are at the point of edging, stick the 2nd tack on the left wall of your clit and cool off.

After cooling off, play with it a third time. When you are at the point of edging, stick the in the 3rd tack on the upper side of your clit.

Play with your clit a 4th time (and then 5th, 6th, ..., 10th). This time, give your clit an electro shock when you edge.

For the 11thth time, start your timer on 15 minutes just before starting. If you are able to cum before the timer comes off, you get to finish cumming (it doesn't matter if the timer comes off while you are cumming, so long as it does not comes off before you do) and another try at beating the timer.

WHEN the timer beats you, you are in denial until after your breakfast in the morning. So if you do this at night, you will be so tired you will fall right to sleep, and when you awoken in the morning and have your breakfast, the dare will be over... you can remove the tacks now.

You must not clean nor cover yourself with anything until morning (no showers, no towels, no sheets, not even toilet paper). Sleep naked. Uncovered by the sheets (if warm enough, otherwise you might cover yourself with sheets and use a heater (you must still sleep naked though).

Report back.

I notice that you did not mentioned pics or videos among your limits. If this is correct make a video of the entire action and SkyPe (preferred) or KiK it to me. This still won't excuse you from a written report to this thread, though.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 12:53 PM   #13
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Prepare 3 tacks. Hygienisize them with boiling water, then alcohol in gel. Don't worry about them getting rusty, as you can through them away later.

If you don't have a stun gun, you will need one. You could make a DIY one for next to nothing, or you could buy one pre made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnjDy1vZaso

Of course, if you have one, you have one already.

First of all, get fully naked. The only possible exception is the stiletto shoes (but they have to be stilettos).

Start to play with you clit. Play with until you edge. Then, when you are at the point of edging, stick in the 1st tack on its right wall.

Next, once you are cold enough, start playing with it again. Right when you are at the point of edging, stick the 2nd tack on the left wall of your clit and cool off.

After cooling off, play with it a third time. When you are at the point of edging, stick the in the 3rd tack on the upper side of your clit.

Play with your clit a 4th time (and then 5th, 6th, ..., 10th). This time, give your clit an electro shock when you edge.

For the 11thth time, start your timer on 15 minutes just before starting. If you are able to cum before the timer comes off, you get to finish cumming (it doesn't matter if the timer comes off while you are cumming, so long as it does not comes off before you do) and another try at beating the timer.

WHEN the timer beats you, you are in denial until after your breakfast in the morning. So if you do this at night, you will be so tired you will fall right to sleep, and when you awoken in the morning and have your breakfast, the dare will be over... you can remove the tacks now.

You must not clean nor cover yourself with anything until morning (no showers, no towels, no sheets, not even toilet paper). Sleep naked. Uncovered by the sheets (if warm enough, otherwise you might cover yourself with sheets and use a heater (you must still sleep naked though).

Report back.

I notice that you did not mentioned pics or videos among your limits. If this is correct make a video of the entire action and SkyPe (preferred) or KiK it to me. This still won't excuse you from a written report to this thread, though.
First of yes Pics are literally the first limit I have, so I wont be doing that, also bodily fluid or substance is another limit so I will not be stabbing tacks into myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marker108 View Post
so for your dare . at your family bbq wear the skimpiest clothing you own at the same time you should have the colors painted on . you should use a hotdog in your pussy . mustard on your clit mixed with some relish . oh and PM the pics
Nope, dont ask for pics when it is literally my first limit. If you want your dare done dont try to break my limits, I am very accepting of dares but you need to respect my limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
4th of july, bondage, girl, messy, wam