Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2017, 02:28 PM   #1
shiloh

Rainbow 20 f dares for the summer?

Im back home from college, finally out of a tiny room i share with another girl and rarely to never get to myself. What will i do with this new found privacy? Well, thats up to you guys!

Keep in mind, i do have my own room now, but i am now staying with my family. I get a good chunk of time where no one else is home because ive yet to find a job, but at night they are all home. I will usually do dares when no one else is home bc the door to my bed room doesnt lock

Likes: pee holding and wetting, wedgies, pussy insertation and stretching, panty stuffing, ice
Will do but dont like: Little to medium pain, outdoor (not public! Just outside), piss drinking, anal
Limits: too much pain, public, pics or videos, poop, involving others or animals

Lets play nice and keep things easy-ish, at least at first. I will report back when possible. Have fun!
shiloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:34 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

so what are you looking to get out of doing dares? have you done any before? is this all new to you?

are you actually looking for a job and do you go out at all? would you consider hidden public dares at all?

and as for something easy to get you started, how about staying in your underwear whenever nobody is at home?

Last edited by getdaring; 06-20-2017 at 02:36 PM.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:47 PM   #3
shiloh

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so what are you looking to get out doing dares? have you done any before? is this all new to you?

are you actually looking for a job and do you go out at all? would you consider hidden public dares at all?

and as for something easy to get you started, how about staying in your underwear whenever nobody is at home?
I like the thrill and excitement of doing something strange, embarrassing or naughty, even if no one else is seeing. I have lurked around this site for ages and have done a few dice dares on here, and played truth or dare at parties and the like

I am looking for a job, but would probably only work weekends bc i cant drive yet and my mom works during the week. I dont go out much tbh, but i do every now and again meet up with high school friends. I dont have many people i keep up with around here bc i go to college out of state and didnt really really go to highschool with anyone worth keeping up with lmao

Hidden public is something i would work up to after getting a few dares under my belt, id preferably do it somewhere within walking distance so i could go alone. As long as the risk of getting caught was low, id be willing to try
Old 06-20-2017, 07:09 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Try a scarecrow wedgie in front of a window. See how brave you are and how long you can last.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:18 PM   #5
bubba51
gD king

Put on a dress go outside and if possible pee through your panties then put some of nature in your panties with a wedgie.

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:51 PM   #6
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

Start drinking water so you can get desperate to pee. Everytime you finish a glass give yourself a wedgie for 3 minutes until the urge starts to get stronger. When it does grab the a few objects put in your pussy. Start out with something you can comfortably fit and slowly work up to the biggest item. By the time you get to the biggest item you should be pretty desperate. Get up while keeping it inside you and go outside. You must pee somewhere with the item inside of you. If this is to difficult remove the item and find 3 spots to pee. If you enjoyed peeing outside try to find a new spot to go every week.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:53 PM   #7
Heswitch
getDare Sneaker Slave

first gag yourself with one of your sneakers with the laces tied behind your head. then put toothpaste and clothes pins on your nipples. tie your ankles together then fuck your ass with whatever your largest toy is for 10 minutes. once 10 minutes is up fill your ass with ice cubes and hold while you put toothpaste on your clit and edge yourself 5 times. before you cum you will remove your gag and lick all of your sneakers clean. you may only cum by rubbing your clit with the sole of one of your sneakers

Please Order Me to Write Humiliating Things on My Sneakers
Likes and Limits
PM DARES
TOYS
Heswitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:48 AM   #8
raisethebar
Account Banned

I see your limits are video but what if you combined a dare with getting paid? Set up a chaturbate account and have a daily show. I get you don't want your face to be shown but wear a mask. Take requests online to earn money for college. Can be a solo show to do when the family is out of the house, or if you want you can find a male or female to do a show with you. Create a creaiglist add for a co star. Post your chaturbate username on her so you can get more followers
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:19 AM   #9
shiloh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Try a scarecrow wedgie in front of a window. See how brave you are and how long you can last.
Did this, was pretty easy bc i live in a very private place. I was just worried about the mail truck coming. I lasted about 30 minutes bc i was just sort of starting to get bored bc i knew chances of someone coming was slim.

I had to look up what a scarecrow wedgie was though, found a whole list of wedgies to use as inspiration 😉 And the scarecrow wedgie was really hard to get out of

Limits: too much pain, public, pics or videos, poop, involvin others or animals

You can call me Shy for short 😘

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

Ask me anything: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330992
Old 06-22-2017, 09:35 AM   #10
shiloh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
Put on a dress go outside and if possible pee through your panties then put some of nature in your panties with a wedgie.
This was fun! I have a really big private yard so theoutside part was easy
I did the wedgie with grass, it felt nice and cool against my body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeryda View Post
Start drinking water so you can get desperate to pee. Everytime you finish a glass give yourself a wedgie for 3 minutes until the urge starts to get stronger. When it does grab the a few objects put in your pussy. Start out with something you can comfortably fit and slowly work up to the biggest item. By the time you get to the biggest item you should be pretty desperate. Get up while keeping it inside you and go outside. You must pee somewhere with the item inside of you. If this is to difficult remove the item and find 3 spots to pee. If you enjoyed peeing outside try to find a new spot to go every week.
Did this super sneakily last night, put back on the dress from the previous dare to make it easier. It was hard to keep it inside, i started with a sharpie and finiishe with a short, round bottle of perfume. I barely made it to a spot out of view of the house, but at least i made it! It was kind of a thrilling experience. I may even try this one again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heswitch View Post
first gag yourself with one of your sneakers with the laces tied behind your head. then put toothpaste and clothes pins on your nipples. tie your ankles together then fuck your ass with whatever your largest toy is for 10 minutes. once 10 minutes is up fill your ass with ice cubes and hold while you put toothpaste on your clit and edge yourself 5 times. before you cum you will remove your gag and lick all of your sneakers clean. you may only cum by rubbing your clit with the sole of one of your sneakers
Was it cheating to was the sole of the sneaker first? Cause thats what i did. the tooth paste burned, but not as much as it has in the past. Perhaps bc i switched brands, who knows. When i started the dare, i thought id just not cum at the end bc the sneaker thing sounded painful, but after edging that many times i was kind desperate and ended up cumming the way you described. The sneaker did hurt, especially since my pussy was sensitive from edging and toothpaste, but i managed lol. It was challenging but overall fun! This was the dare i was most worried about

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

The following 2 users say Thank You to shiloh for this post:
Old 06-22-2017, 09:37 AM   #11
shiloh

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
I see your limits are video but what if you combined a dare with getting paid? Set up a chaturbate account and have a daily show. I get you don't want your face to be shown but wear a mask. Take requests online to earn money for college. Can be a solo show to do when the family is out of the house, or if you want you can find a male or female to do a show with you. Create a creaiglist add for a co star. Post your chaturbate username on her so you can get more followers
Sorry but i dont intend to do this. Its just way out of my comfort zone

Old 06-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #12
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad you enjoyed the dare . For the next one drink enough water to get desperate again. Same as before give yourself a wedgie after every drink. After you get fairly desperate get a small cup. After holding as long as you can fill the cup with you pee and stop without spilling. It should be big enough you can get a small amout of relief from it but not so big you only pee a few times. The short feeling of release and then being forced to stop can be quite exciting. You're allowed to use the cup once every 10-15 minutes. Make sure to keep drinking water to stay desperate. When you get tired of using the cup stack fucking yourself with something medium sized and force out a squirt with every thrust. Leave your report here and pm me when you're done.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #13
WILDGUY

try this : https://omorashi.org/topic/755-an-ex...d-desperation/
Repost here how it goes. when you begin the final hold lets see if you can go 2 hours. If you cant hold two hours then I will give you a punishment after completion of the next dare

next day : edge as many times as you possibly can I want a max number until you cant any more.
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, home alone, pee, summer, wedgies